Monday, June 20, 2011

Flex Windows for 2011

When I changed some of the internal programming on the main website, I noted that I probably wouldn't show tentative game windows on the list for FBS conferences going forward.  Without getting into great detail, it wouldn't be ideal for me to do so.

What I've done instead is create an Excel spreadsheet with the possible game windows on ABC, CBS, ESPN Networks, FSN & F/X, Versus, CBS Sports Network and "Regional" (encompassing the Raycom and ESPN Regional syndicated games).   Some slots have been listed as "Open" meaning that the slot could be filled, "N/A" means the slot will be empty due to other programming or a lack of available games.  In some cases parenthesis have been put around the option in a slot indicating that is who is likely to fill a slot.

If you have any questions or concerns, let me know.  I'll be updating this throughout the season and links should be available on each week's page.

No comments: