This one is light. Couldn't think of enough to write about. Sorry.
* FOX deviated with a pair of selections from listings on their RSN sites and from leaked schedules
- UCLA at Cal - Leaked schedules had it as the early game of the FOX broadcast doubleheader. Instead its the late game on Pac-12 Network. Closer inspection notes that the other three games available in the Pac-12 all have ranked teams and this one no longer does thanks to UCLA's loss to Oregon St.
- Boise St. at Southern Miss - FOX RSN schedules had a listing for "Conference USA on FOX / FX Replay" for 10/6 and also listed a pair of Big 12 games at 12pm & 3:30pm on FSN. What changed? Boise St.'s play has been inconsistent & Southern Miss is 0-3 right now. Now tack on Kansas St.'s upset of Oklahoma and the Sunflower State matchup with Kansas has a top ten team.
* I think we'll see ABC and ESPN play around with the 3:30pm slot when they have the flexibility to do so. NASCAR Nationwide Series is off on 10/6 so ABC, ESPN and ESPN2 were in play. It sounds like their will be a reverse mirror of either Oklahoma at Texas Tech or Georgia Tech at Clemson.
* It would not surprise me if the ABC 8pm window ends up being a reverse mirror between Ohio St. at Nebraska & Florida St. at NC State. Sounds like ABC is covering its bases in the event of any of the teams losing, particularly Florida St.