Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Administrative note re: copy/paste from my site.

Some of you have emailed me re: the inability to copy/paste pages from the site.  That has been done for a reason.  I found someone taking full pages and portraying them as their own work on another site.  Not to mention the images were being pulled directly from my site.  While I have unlimited bandwidth, its the principle of hotlinking, which is frowned on.  That's why I put up the alert box.

Side note:  I'll be changing how I link to the ABC/ESPN coverage maps next year.  While I don't load those coverage maps as the page loads, by only linking to the image could be considered hotlinking on my part.  That will change.

There are the text-only pages for each week where you can choose to list the games that are available to you, which can be printed out.  I use them and make notes on them as needed.

Thank you and I apologize for the inconvenience.  I hope you understand my position on this matter.


No comments: