Open CFB TV Windows
ESPN's CFB TV windows for September were posted to WatchESPN.com except for ESPNU. Hat tip to Jason Leimer who found these online. Consider these windows tentative as the NASCAR windows don't necessarily line up with what NASCAR.com shows. A few notes
* September 4th will not have a Thursday night game on ESPN or ESPN2. ESPN has US Open tennis. ESPN2 has Mexican national team soccer.
* The Connecticut-USF on September 19th is tentatively set for ESPN. Fresno St.-New Mexico on September 26th is tentatively set for ESPN2.
* September 6th & 13th at noon appear to be ABC/ESPN2 reverse mirror windows. September 13th at 3:30pm also appears to be a reverse mirror, this time with ABC & ESPN.
* September 20th looks like it will have a Pac-12 late evening game on ESPN or ESPN2. ESPN is tentatively set with it as it has a 7pm telecast window. ESPN2 has an 8pm window. September 27th also has a late evening option. Unlike the 20th, the 27th has a Mountain West option with UNLV at San Diego St. EDIT: Forgot Virginia at BYU on 9/20.
* ESPNEWS looks set for three games a week through September with 12pm, 4pm and 8pm telecast windows except for September 20th when it carries a Nationwide Series race at night.
* ESPNU windows should appear later in July.
A couple other items
* I do not know where Big Ten kickoff times are. Was hoping they would have shown up by now. If I see them over the next week, I'll update.
* Campus Insiders set its Mountain West Network package of games. Of the remaining MW controlled games, seven are games involving Hawai'i and should be available on PPV on the islands and via the MWN on the mainland. The other two games (Northern Colorado-UNLV & UC Davis-Colorado St.) should be on the MWN but may be produced by the UNLV & Colorado St., respectively.