Here's the schedule as currently announced. All times Eastern
12pm has four slots open between ABC, ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU with these games guaranteed to start in a slot here:
- Notre Dame at Pittsburgh (ABC, ESPN or ESPN2)
- Either Duke at North Carolina or NC State at Boston College (ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNU. The other on ACC Network)
- Either Vanderbilt at Florida or Kentucky at Georgia (ESPN/ESPN2 or SEC Network)
3:30pm has five open slots (same nets as 12pm plus one for BTN) with two games set for this time slot, but without a network decided:
- Army at Air Force (ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNU)
- Florida St. at Clemson (ABC, ESPN or ESPN2)
- Wisconsin at Maryland (ABC, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU or BTN)
7pm has three openings.
- Iowa St. at Oklahoma (ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNU)
- Michigan St. at Nebraska (ESPN or ESPN2)
10:30pm on ESPN & ESPN2 are relatively straightforward. Both Pac-12 games.
Because the Big Ten sets its night games very far in advance, I expect them to take the 12pm and 3:30pm openings. The two American games should fill one of the 7pm openings. As for the 2nd American game, I think ESPNEWS at 8pm is still an option. Don't forget that the ACC and American do not require full national coverage of their games when they air on ABC. Nor does the Big Ten at 8pm. Do not be surprised if an American game gets split with Ohio St. at Minnesota.