9/23 - Michigan at Purdue, Rutgers at Nebraska
10/7 - Illinois at Iowa, Penn St. at Northwestern, Maryland at Ohio St.
10/14 - Michigan at Indiana
10/21 - Indiana at Michigan St., Illinois at Minnesota, Maryland at Wisconsin, Purdue at Rutgers
10/28 - Wisconsin at Illinois, Rutgers at Michigan, Indiana at Maryland
11/11 - Rutgers at Penn St.
FOX has their network upfront on 5/15 and ESPN has theirs the following day, so maybe those are the two dates to look out for.
* One of the items that may not have carried over as part of the Campus Insiders & ASN joint venture is the rights to the Arizona Bowl, which have been picked up by CBS Sports Network. A few years back, it was thought that the game would end up on CBSSN, but never did.
An astute observation on the date of the game (December 30th):
To be clear, the Fiesta Bowl organizing committee does also hold the license to the Cactus Bowl, but the Arizona Bowl is under its own operating committee. With that said, the games will probably overlap in their timeslots as my expectation is the Fiesta will lead into the Orange Bowl, which has been scheduled for a primetime start.@mattsarz What an interesting date they chose, same day as the Fiesta Bowl.— Sean O'Leary (@stholeary) April 18, 2017
* In the area of self-promotion:
- I wrote a piece on the remodeling of American Sports Network, which includes new backdrop programming from Campus Insiders and 120 Sports.
- Went through the exercise of guessing weeks zero through three again now that a handful of games have been set for TV
- A breakdown of televised men's basketball games by conference.