* Thursday of this particular week is the opening night of the 2018 NFL season. While that doesn't preclude any networks from moving a game to Thursday night, ESPN does have existing commitments with the US Open taking up time.
Besides the US Open commitments on Thursday, Friday should have ESPN carrying the men's semifinals in the evening and ESPN is expected to carry the women's championship match in the afternoon on Saturday.
* Following last year's example, I moved Florida St.'s ACC Network appearance to a night game as the school has requested to play at night when possible in September.
* This particular week is the first use of FS2 that I had for 2018. I made Oklahoma St.'s game vs. Missouri St. their member retained game, so this one I figured would air on FS2 in the evening.
* I made the call to move Baylor at UTSA to Friday night.
* EDIT: The first few comments to the article on Twitter mentioned Penn St. at Pittsburgh likely not being a night game due to parking concerns with a Pirates night game, and there is precedent for Pitt playing a day game if there's a Pirates night game, such as the Michigan St. game moving to a day game in 2006 after originally being announced as a night game. I moved Penn St. at Pittsburgh to 12pm, moved Rutgers at Ohio St. to 3:30pm and UCLA at Oklahoma to a night game.
If your game isn't listed, assume it is on a streaming platform where the home school can control the start time.
All times Eastern
8pm ESPN2: TCU at SMU
8pm CBSSN: Baylor at UTSA
12pm ABC: Penn St. at Pittsburgh
12pm FOX: Mississippi St. at Kansas St.
12pm ESPN: Georgia at South Carolina
12pm ESPN2: Western Michigan at Michigan
12pm FS1: Virginia at Indiana
12pm ESPNU: Georgia Tech at USF
12pm SEC: East Tennessee St. at Tennessee
12pm BTN: Eastern Michigan at Purdue
12pm BTN: New Mexico at Wisconsin
12pm CBSSN: Liberty at Army
12:30pm ACC RSNs: William & Mary at Virginia Tech
2pm Pac-12: San Jose St. at Washington St.
3pm AT&T Sports Pittsburgh: Youngstown St. at West Virginia
3:30pm ABC: Rutgers at Ohio St.
3:30pm CBS: Kentucky at Florida
3:30pm ESPN2: Arkansas St. at Alabama
3:30pm ESPNU: Georgia St. at NC State
3:30pm BTN: Western Illinois at Illinois
3:30pm BTN: Fresno St. at Minnesota
3:30pm CBSSN: Memphis at Navy
4pm FOX: Colorado at Nebraska
4pm SEC: Alabama St. at Auburn
4pm SEC: Southern Illinois at Ole Miss
4pm ESPNEWS: Utah at Northern Illinois
5pm Pac-12: Southern Utah at Oregon St.
7pm ESPN: Clemson at Texas A&M
7pm ESPN2: Arizona at Houston
7pm ESPNU: Wyoming at Missouri
7pm CBSSN: North Carolina at East Carolina
7pm FS2: South Alabama at Oklahoma St.
7pm ACC Network: Samford at Florida St.
7pm Stadium: Air Force at FAU
7:30pm SEC: Nevada at Vanderbilt
7:30pm SEC: Southeastern Louisiana at LSU7:30pm BTN: Iowa St. at Iowa
7:30pm BTN: Duke at Northwestern
8pm ABC: UCLA at Oklahoma
8pm FOX: USC at Stanford
8pm Pac-12: North Dakota at Washington
8pm Longhorn: Tulsa at Texas
8pm FSN: Lamar at Texas Tech
10:15pm ESPN2: California at BYU
10:15pm ESPNU: Connecticut at Boise St.
10:30pm ESPN: Michigan St. at Arizona St.
10:30pm CBSSN: Arkansas at Colorado St.
11pm Pac-12: Portland St. at Oregon