* FOX Sports selected Michigan at Michigan St. in advance of the season & ESPN selected Penn St. at Indiana in advance too.
* Assuming Michigan at Michigan St. was the top Big Ten choice, I slotted the top Big 12 choice to ESPN (Oklahoma at TCU) and the top Pac-12 choice to FOX (Colorado at Washington).
* So I've slotted Michigan at Michigan St. on FS1 under the assumption of NLCS Game Seven being required. They can't leave it until the last second, but they'll know the results of the first two games of the series. I could see see the game moving up to FOX and swapping places with Colorado at Washington. That's also why USC at Utah could be the sacrificial lamb FOX game if there's a NLCS Game Seven (ie. don't compete with yourself).
* An alternate strategy on that: ESPN takes no Big 12 games (already has selected 16 of 23 Big 12 games this season) & has the top Pac-12 choice, choosing Colorado at Washington at 3:30pm. No Big 12 six day holds have been used yet, so FOX can keep Michigan at Michigan St. at 3:30pm, move USC at Utah to 3:30pm, then slot the Big 12 games appropriately on a six day hold
* ABC's primetime window is scheduled for 7:30pm ET, which often indicates a Big Ten game.
* Three other Big Ten games are scheduled for noon ET as homecoming games: Illinois at Wisconsin, Northwestern at Rutgers & Maryland at Iowa.
* The late evening ESPN window is not being used. They have a NBA game scheduled: Rockets at Lakers (Lebron James' 1st Lakers home game).
* ESPNU's late window has been marked for a tape delayed airing of a SWAC game.
* ESPNEWS has no windows scheduled due to live practice & qualifying coverage of the Formula 1 US Grand Prix.
* The sole CBSSN opening is for the American Athletic Conference.
12pm ABC: NC State at Clemson
12pm FOX: Maryland at Iowa
12pm ESPN: Illinois at Wisconsin
12pm ESPN2: Wake Forest at Florida St.
12pm FS1: Kansas at Texas Tech
12pm ESPNU: Cincinnati at Temple
12pm SEC: Memphis at Missouri
12pm BTN: Northwestern at Rutgers
12:20pm Raycom: North Carolina at Syracuse
12:30pm ACC RSNs: Virginia at Duke
3:30pm ABC: Oklahoma at TCU
3:30pm CBS: Alabama at Tennessee
3:30pm FOX: Colorado at Washington
3:30pm ESPN: Penn St. at Indiana
3:30pm ESPN2: UCF at East Carolina
3:30pm FS1: Michigan at Michigan St.
3:30pm ESPNU: Connecticut at USF
3:30pm BTN: Minnesota at Nebraska
4pm SEC: Tulsa at Arkansas
4pm Pac-12: Arizona at UCLA
7pm ESPN: Mississippi St. at LSU
7pm ESPN2: Auburn at Ole Miss
7pm ESPNU: Fresno St. at New Mexico
7pm CBSSN: SMU at Tulane
7:30pm ABC: Ohio St. at Purdue
7:30pm FOX: USC at Utah
7:30pm SEC: Vanderbilt at Kentucky
9pm Pac-12: California at Oregon St.
10:30pm ESPN2: Oregon at Washington St.