* CBS has a primetime SEC game in addition to their 3:30pm window. This means that CBS gets to pick the top two SEC games.
* Notre Dame at Northwestern was pre-selected by ESPN to air on ABC, ESPN or ESPN2.
* FSN has a Big 12 window at 12pm ET. The ACC RSN window is at 3pm ET.
* I pushed the top Pac-12 (Stanford at Washington) & Big 12 (West Virginia at Texas) selections to FOX Sports and the top Big Ten selection (Notre Dame at Northwestern) to ESPN.
* BTN has a volleyball match scheduled at 8pm ET, so they only appear to have 12pm & 3:30pm available.
* I've overlooked the number of times SEC schools have hosted at 12pm ET, though it can't easily avoided this week because of the doubleheader on CBS. CBS's windows for this week only allow the SEC Network to show games concurrently. I cut Ole Miss a break as they had already hosted two 11am local starts. I originally had Texas A&M at Auburn at 12pm on ESPN but shifted them to the SEC Network at night where I originally had Missouri at Florida.
* I'm either overly concerned with the number of games the games that FOX Sports has already picked for the Big Ten (22 of a supposed max of 27, including the canceled Akron at Nebraska game) & ESPN for the Big 12 (19 of 23), or not understanding or looking far enough ahead to see how the puzzle pieces fit together. I really try hard not to look ahead, but I can't ignore the counts either. I originally had Nebraska at Ohio St. on FS1 at 12pm, Louisville at Clemson at 12pm on ABC and Oklahoma at Texas Tech on ABC at 3:30pm, but swapped them around to the positions you currently see them.
* We saw the 2nd ACC six day pick used last week. Its possible we could see one used on the result of Florida vs. Georgia by CBS to fill the 3:30pm slot. Georgia at Kentucky is very appealing though with the Wildcats unexpected success.
* With FS1 taking a Friday night Pac-12 game, I have their late evening slot on Saturday behind FOX, ESPN and the Pac-12 Networks. This also would get UCLA a required appearance on Pac-12 Networks.
7pm ESPNU: Ohio at Western Michigan
7pm CBSSN: Northern Illinois at Akron
12pm ABC: Nebraska at Ohio St.
12pm FOX: West Virginia at Texas
12pm ESPN: Missouri at Florida
12pm ESPN2: Louisiana Tech at Mississippi St.
12pm FS1: Oklahoma at Texas Tech
12pm ESPNU: Kansas St. at TCU
12pm ESPNEWS: Houston at SMU
12pm SEC: Charlotte at Tennessee
12pm FSN: Iowa St. at Kansas
12pm BTN: Minnesota at Illinois
12:20pm Raycom: Georgia Tech at North Carolina
3pm ACC RSNs: Syracuse at Wake Forest
3:30pm ABC: Louisville at Clemson
3:30pm CBS: Georgia at Kentucky
3:30pm FOX: Penn St. at Michigan
3:30pm ESPN: Iowa at Purdue
3:30pm ESPN2: Michigan St. at Maryland
3:30pm FS1: Oklahoma St. at Baylor
3:30pm ESPNU: Boston College at Virginia Tech
3:30pm CBSSN: Navy at Cincinnati
3:30pm BTN: Rutgers at Wisconsin
4pm SEC: South Carolina at Ole Miss
4pm Pac-12: USC at Oregon St.
7pm ESPN: Florida St. at NC State
7pm ESPN2: Duke at Miami (FL)
7pm ESPNU: Tulane at USF
7pm CBSSN: Memphis at East Carolina
7:30pm ABC: Notre Dame at Northwestern
7:30pm FOX: Stanford at Washington
7:30pm SEC: Texas A&M at Auburn
8pm CBS: Alabama at LSU
9pm Pac-12: UCLA at Oregon10pm FS1: Utah at Arizona St.
10:15pm ESPN2: BYU at Boise St.
10:15pm ESPNU: San Diego St. at New Mexico
10:30pm ESPN: California at Washington St.
Connecticut at Tulsa