One month left. Keep an eye on the following.
- No real appearance or guaranteed game guidelines
- Goal is to get every team on Raycom. Only Miami (FL) has yet to appear on Raycom this year.
- One six day option left
- Penn St., Iowa and Michigan have not yet appeared in a conference game on Big Ten Network
- Conference should have 16 ABC appearances, assuming a doubleheader on 11/27.
- 15 gamess so far on ESPN/ESPN2. To my knowledge ESPNU games not part of count. Maximum of 25 games. Expect conference to have several ESPN/ESPN2 slots at 12pm at end of season.
- Appears all three six day options are available for conference
- 16 games so far on ABC/ESPN/ESPN2. One more appearance to be scheduled (11/20 ??) to hit minimum
- ABC minimum appears to have been met at three games.
- Four ESPNU games so far, one more to hit minimum. Should exceed this number.
- Appearances sole six day option was exhausted
- May fall short of 19 games on ABC. Five time slots to go. Expect ABC doubleheaders two of three weeks (11/6, 11/13, 11/20)
- Texas has appeared five times as part of the ABC portion of the contract. This includes the A&M game, which for some reason is considered part of the ABC deal and not a sublicensed window from FSN. Oklahoma & Nebraska also have four appearances based on past and future telecast windows. A Big 12 team can appear no more than six times in the ABC schedule.
- FSN slots assured at 24. Other special presentations put number closer to 28 games
- Unclear as to number of six day options left. 9/25 (UCLA-Tex) and 10/23 ABC games were chosen for the network, but times were not decided until six days in advance. Could be as little as one, as many as three.
- One flex slot available on 11/20. Houston at Southern Miss seems likely if USM near top of C-USA East and Houston close to C-USA West
- ABC slots will be no greater than nine games
- FSN will show at least one more game than originally sloted by adding 10/23 ASU-Cal game. Could add others if that work w/ESPN.
- Slots by network: FSN 12, ESPN/ESPN2 12 (including TCU/Oregon St. in Dallas), ABC 9, Versus 7
- ESPN's count could increase at the expense of ABC's.
- Pac-10, I believe, does have an appearance limit for teams on ABC. Not sure if it trickles to ESPN, my guess is that it does. I believe limit is five or six (could be six, see next list)
- Top appearances, past and future, per team on ABC/ESPN: USC (5 ABC/1 ESPN), Arizona (1 ABC/4 ESPN), Washington (1 ABC/4 ESPN), Oregon (2 ABC/2 ESPN), Stanford (2 ABC/2 ESPN)
- If six is magic number, USC-UCLA will be a Versus/FSN game. Only three flexible ABC/ESPN windows remain (11/6 ABC 3:30pm & ESPN 10:15pm, 12/4 ABC 3:30pm).
- All six-day options remain available. Unsure as to the number.
- Rumor that SEC games could air in 12pm slots on ESPN/ESPN2, though it doesn't seem likely when trying to reach Big Ten appearance goal
- FSN regional slate done as of 10/30
- CSS with two more slots on 11/20 and 11/27
- 11/13 seems likely for a split SEC Network window at 12pm
- CBS has five windows remaining
- No more than five appearances per team, with the exception of six for a team (plus one if they make SEC title game) for life of SEC-CBS contract. Florida's exception was used in 2009.
- Top appearances: Alabama & Florida with 4 scheduled, Auburn 3.
- Two six day options have been used. Does not appear any more can be used by CBS.
- 11/6 and 11/27 are likely for remaining ESPNU WAC slots at 10:30pm