The schedule so far
* Feels like one American Athletic game will end up on CBSSN on Black Friday of the three available (Houston-Memphis, UCF-USF or East Carolina-Cincinnati) unless a C-USA game has a date change. Would be a doubleheader w/MAC.
* Memphis at SMU now seems locked to an ESPN network on 11/16 with Boise St. at New Mexico, as does USF at Tulsa on 10/12. Arizona at Utah on 10/12 could also end up on an ESPN network, maybe not the same one as USF at Tulsa though. The reason I don't think Arizona at Utah wouldn't be with FS1 is due to their MLB postseason commitments.
* Lafayette at Army appears to be set for 12pm ET on 11/10 with New Mexico at Air Force at 3:30pm. Most Army games on campus are expected to be noon starts, but this one seems more pinned down.
* Look for Louisville at Syracuse to start at 7pm ET on 11/9 with the Fresno St. at Boise St. game to follow it on ESPN2 with the 10:15pm ET start its been given.
* I'm under the impression that CBS Sports Network is preparing to continue carrying Navy home games, either via sublicense or through a direct agreement. Looks like these would be the start times:
- 9/8 - Memphis: 12pm
- 9/15 - SMU: 3:30pm (assuming Army at 12pm)
- 10/13 - Temple: 12pm or 3:30pm
- 10/20 - Houston: 3:30pm (assuming Army at 12pm)
- 11/17 - Tulsa: 3:30pm (assuming Army at 12pm)
I've been told that the Navy game vs. Notre Dame in San Diego on 10/27 will be on CBS. CBS had an option to air this year's game and elected to pick it up. It should be a night game with Florida vs. Georgia expected to be the afternoon game.
* Hawai'i has seven games available for their Spectrum PPV package (Rice, Duquesne, at San Jose St., Wyoming, Nevada, Utah St. & UNLV). Four games were selected for national TV and the road games at BYU & Army should be part of those schools' rights packages, with ESPN & BYUtv and CBS Sports Network, respectively.