This one depends on if FS1 has an afternoon-evening (eastern time) MLB doubleheader. They have a NASCAR trucks series race at 1pm ET and a MLB game at 4pm. They could end up doing it later, like at 10pm ET, to account for a 2nd MLB game. 10pm ET on 8/27 is 1pm on 8/28 in Sydney. My assumption has been that the date of the game is based on the US, not Australia.
Hawai'i vs. California - FS1, 10pm ET
One assumption was made: ESPN2 should have US Open coverage.
Indiana at FIU, 7:30pm FS1
Charlotte at Louisville, 7:30pm ESPNU
Tulane at Wake Forest, 7:30pm ACC RSNs
Maine at Connecticut, 7:30pm SNY
Oregon St. at Minnesota, 8pm ESPN
South Carolina at Vanderbilt, 8:30pm SEC Network
Southern Utah at Utah, 9pm Pac-12 Rocky Mountain
I moved over the Rice at Western Kentucky game from Saturday to Friday. That might not need to happen though as CBSSN's choices on Saturday are a bit limited.
Furman at Michigan St., 7:30pm BTN
Rice at Western Kentucky, 8pm CBSSN
Kansas St. at Stanford, 9pm ESPN
Colorado St. vs. Colorado, 9pm Pac-12 Rocky Mountain
- US Open coverage on ESPN2 all day after Georgia Tech-Boston College from Dublin. ESPN2 carried coverage from the event last year all day on the Saturday of Labor Day weekend.
- I believe CBS will again sublicense a SEC controlled game from ESPN.
- Based on the games CBS showed last year, they'll get the 2nd or 3rd best available game from ESPN and ESPN will be allowed to show SEC games on ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU during CBS's telecast.
- FS1 will have at least an MLB window at 4pm ET. Additionally, they may have a UFC event or a second MLB game. For this set of guesses, I'll assume FS1 will have a MLB game at 1pm ET.
- The Big 12 is considering a request to move a game to Sunday. Notre Dame at Texas is not likely to move. I'm thinking it is the Missouri at West Virginia game. I suppose its possible that FOX would ask a school where FSN would end up with showing a member retained game to move to Sunday to alleviate a logjam with other MLB games on Saturday night or avoid a Saturday afternoon game.
- If ASN remains a C-USA rightsholder, they could take a couple games from the conference. These predictions were made using the assumption that the report of C-USA remaining with FOX Sports and CBS Sports Network is accurate.
Clemson at Auburn, 12pm ESPN
Bowling Green at Ohio St., 12pm ESPNU
Howard at Maryland, 12pm ESPNEWS
Northwestern St. at Baylor, 12pm FSN (Big 12 Member Retained)
Massachusetts at Florida, 12pm SEC Network
Army at Temple, 12pm CBSSN
Kent St. at Penn St., 12pm BTN
Eastern Kentucky at Purdue, 12pm BTN
Liberty at Virginia Tech, 12:30pm ACC Network
UC Davis at Oregon, 2pm Pac-12 Nat'l(?)/Oregon
Eastern Washington at Washington St., 2pm Pac-12 Nat'l(?)/Washington
UCLA at Texas A&M, 3:30pm CBS
Oklahoma vs. Houston, 3:30pm ABC
North Carolina vs. Georgia, 3:30pm ESPN
Southern Miss at Kentucky, 3:30pm ESPNU
Fordham at Navy, 3:30pm CBSSN
Southeastern Louisiana at Oklahoma St., 3:30pm FSN (Big 12 Member Retained)
Miami (OH) at Iowa, 3:30pm BTN
Western Michigan at Northwestern, 4pm ESPNEWS
Appalachian St. at Tennessee, 4pm SEC Network
Northern Illinois at Wyoming, 4pm ROOT Sports RM/NW
BYU vs. Arizona, 6pm Pac-12 Nat'l/Arizona
LSU vs. Wisconsin, 7pm ESPN
Louisiana Tech at Arkansas, 7pm ESPNU
South Dakota St. at TCU, 7pm FSN (Big 12 Member Retained)
Stephen F. Austin, 7pm FSN (Big 12 Member Retained)
Rhode Island at Kansas, 7pm Jayhawk TV (Big 12 Member Retained)
Notre Dame at Texas, 7:30pm FOX
South Alabama at Mississippi St., 7:30pm SEC Network
USC vs. Alabama, 8pm ABC
Fresno St. at Nebraska, 8pm BTN
Murray St. at Illinois, 8pm BTN
Boise St. at UL-Lafayette, 8pm ESPNEWS
New Mexico St. at UTEP, 8pm CBSSN
Rutgers at Washington, 10pm FS1
Northern Arizona at Arizona St., 10pm Pac-12 Nat'l/Arizona
ESPN2 carried the US Open on the Sunday of Labor Day weekend last year and ESPN carried only the MEAC-SWAC Challenge Game plus MLB in the evening. FS1 will have the NASCAR Truck Series race from Mosport Park in Ontario, Canada and could end up showing a game after that if they want.
SEC Network might look to televise a game on Sunday, maybe so ESPN doesn't have to sublicense a game to CBS, but it might not be easy to find a taker with some schools going into conference play six days later.
Missouri at West Virginia, 7pm FS1