To set up the posts:
* This is a first stab. I tend to take one mulligan on these things. I looked through the opponents for the American, MAC,
Edit: Boise St. at Air Force is available to be played in Week 2.
* There's a lot not yet known about potential programming conflicts, like MLB on FOX & FS1, Big3/Fireball3 on CBS and WNBA on CBSSN. I've assumed one MLB game on FS1 on Saturday in both Week 1 & 2.
* I have no idea regarding what the plan is with Big 12 games on the FOX Sports branded & affiliated RSNs. I elected not to place them on RSNs and use FS2 where I could.
* No clue as to whether any AAC games get sublicensed to CBS Sports Network. At this point, I assumed none.
* For those keeping track, I assumed FOX Sports & ESPN had the top Saturday choice for these conferences in the Weeks 1 & Two
ESPN: Big Ten (Bowling Green-Ohio St.) & Pac-12 (Alabama-USC)
FOX Sports: Big 12 (Buffalo-Kansas St., by default)
ESPN: Big 12 (Tennessee-Oklahoma)
FOX Sports: Big Ten (Iowa St.-Iowa) & Pac-12 (Ohio St.-Oregon)
* The following choices were made regarding the Big 12 member retained games, because they set up the choices made for Weeks 1 & 2, and will help with week 3.
New Hampshire at Kansas
Missouri St. at Oklahoma
USF at Texas
North Dakota at Kansas St.
Prairie View A&M at TCU
Alabama St. at Texas Tech
Eastern Kentucky at West Virginia
UIW at Baylor
UNLV at Iowa St.
Western Illinois at Oklahoma St.
Without further ado, Weeks 0 & 1 and Week 2. Week 3 will be linked here when ready.