Last one for the year.
Please note that the 12/6 items are projecting results for both 11/22 & 11/29. I don't like project that far out on any other week, but I tried to think up the contingencies for key wins/losses.
Available TV windows
Week 14 schedule
Six day guesses for 11/29
12pm ABC: Michigan at Ohio St.
12pm ESPN: Wake Forest at Duke
12pm ESPN2: South Carolina at Clemson
1pm Pac-12: Utah at Colorado
3:30pm ABC: Florida at Florida St.
3:30pm FOX: Oregon at Oregon St.
3:30pm ESPN: Baylor vs. Texas Tech
3:30pm ESPN2: Michigan St. at Penn St.
4:30pm Pac-12: BYU at California
7pm ESPN2: Pittsburgh at Miami (FL)
7pm ESPNU: Kentucky at Louisville
8pm ABC: Notre Dame at USC
* Time is confirmed for Michigan at Ohio St., Michigan St. at Penn St. & Baylor vs. Texas Tech
* If ABC airs Florida at Florida St. or Baylor vs. Texas Tech as their night game, the two Pac-12 games can air at the same time with one on FOX and the other on ABC or ESPN. That would move Utah at Colorado at 2pm ET and BYU at California to 6pm ET.
* Yes, they could also air one of the Pac-12 games at 7pm in either of those slots, but I believe those slots are earmarked for ACC games.
* I gave Wake Forest at Duke a bump because it could decide one of the ACC divisions.
Week 15 schedule
Guesses for 12/6
12pm ABC: Kansas St. at Baylor
12pm ESPN: C-USA Championship
12pm ESPN2: Temple at Tulane
12pm CBS Sports Network: SMU at Connecticut
3pm FS1: Iowa St. at TCU
7:30pm ESPN2: Houston at Cincinnati
7:45pm ESPN: Oklahoma St. at Oklahoma
8pm ABC: ACC Championship
* ABC does not have a 3:30pm window. Just noon & 8pm ET.
* No games on ESPNU either except for the SWAC Championship.
* I figured ABC would want the matchup with the top two Big 12 schools & FS1 would take the Iowa St. at TCU game in the event K-State upsets Baylor to have a shot at showing the possible outright Big 12 champion.
* I suppose that the ACC Championship could air on ESPN if Florida St. loses. In my opinion, that would move Kansas St. at Baylor to primetime on ABC, the ACC Championship to ESPN at 7:45pm (it is confirmed to air in primetime on either ABC or ESPN) and Bedlam or maybe the C-USA title game if Marshall is undefeated & ranked in the CFB playoff rankings on ABC at 12pm with the other on ESPN at that time.
* I have the C-USA title game on ESPN assuming Marshall being undefeated coming into the game. If the Herd lose at some point (Marshall is in the championship game either way), the game probably ends up on ESPN2.