If the game you are looking for isn't listed, it should air on a syndication package, a local TV package or webcast.
I'll take care of week two and week three at a later time. A few more unknowns there as it looks like some intraconference games in Group of Five conferences could be slotted in for those weeks.
All times Eastern
* South Carolina, by virtue of winning a coin toss, is the home team. Have been able to confirm that this means the SEC's TV agreements are in place
* I moved Oklahoma St. at Central Michigan to Thursday night so it could fill a slot on ESPNU.
7pm SEC: North Carolina vs. South Carolina
7:30pm ESPNU: Oklahoma St. at Central Michigan
8pm CBSSN: Duke at Tulane
8pm ESPN: TCU at Minnesota
9pm FS1: Michigan at Utah
10pm Pac-12: UTSA at Arizona
11:30pm CBSSN: Colorado at Hawai'i
* A tweet came out that Army is working to move their opener to a Friday night, similar to their opener in 2013.
Hearing #ArmyFootball season opener against @FORDHAMFOOTBALL could be moved from Saturday afternoon to Friday night Sept. 4.
— Sal Interdonato (@salinterdonato) January 27, 2015
* Boise St. notes that ESPN will air the Washington game on either Thursday or Friday. I went with Friday.
* To get Purdue at Marshall on the air, I moved their game with Purdue to a Friday night.
7pm ESPN: Michigan St. at Western Michigan
7pm CBSSN: Fordham at Army
8pm FS1: Purdue at Marshall
10:15pm ESPN: Washington at Boise St.
* With an MLB game expected plus a tentatively scheduled UFC PPV and its associated prelim matches presumably on FS1, I expect the channel to only carry a game at 12pm ET.
* The NASCAR schedule has the Xfinity Series race on 9/5 at 3:30pm ET on NBC. Right now I'm projecting the Texas at Notre Dame game to air in the evening. I don't believe it will air in the early afternoon where NBC usually airs the Barclays Premier League, as the BPL could be off that weekend as England's national team playing a Euro qualifier on 9/5 if I read the schedule properly.
* I'm torn as to whether FOX will carry a broadcast network game or skip the week and place a second game on FS1 after the UFC prelims. I suppose it depends on the order of games selected by the Pac-12 TV partners.
* With no FOX RSN package for the SEC, the overflow feeds will be used a bit more often I believe.
* In my opinion, nearly all of the Big 12 controlled games for 9/5 will be returned back to the schools for airing on their local packages.
12pm ESPN: BYU at Nebraska
12pm FS1: Mississippi St. at Southern Miss
12pm FSN: Georgia Southern at West Virginia
12pm ESPNU: Penn St. at Temple
12pm SEC: UL-Lafayette at Kentucky
12pm BTN: Southern Illinois at Indiana
12pm BTN: Norfolk St. at Rutgers
12:30pm ACC Network: Texas St. at Florida St.
12:30pm ACC RSNs: Troy at NC State
3pm Pac-12: Eastern Washington at Oregon
3pm Pac-12: Portland St. at Washington St.
3:30pm ABC: Auburn vs. Louisville
3:30pm ESPN: UL-Monroe at Georgia
3:30pm ESPNU: UT Martin at Ole Miss
3:30pm CBSSN: Colgate at Navy
3:30pm BTN: Richmond at Maryland
3:30pm BTN: Kent St. at Illinois
3:30pm BTN: Illinois St. at Iowa
4pm SEC: Bowling Green vs. Tennessee
4pm SEC: Southeast Missouri at Missouri
7pm ESPN: Arizona St. vs. Texas A&M
7pm ESPNU: New Mexico St. at Florida
7pm CBSSN: FIU at UCF
7:30pm NBC: Texas at Notre Dame
7:30pm SEC: UTEP at Arkansas
7:30pm SEC: McNeese St. at LSU
8pm ABC: Alabama vs. Wisconsin
8pm BTN: Stanford at Northwestern
10pm FOX Sports 1: Arkansas St. at USC
10pm Pac-12: Grambling at California
10pm Pac-12: Weber St. at Oregon St.
10:30pm ESPN: Virginia at UCLA
* I'm working under the assumption that Baylor at SMU will be played as scheduled. Have read in multiple places that the game was under consideration for being canceled.
* I'm told the Bowling Green at Tennessee game must be played on Saturday due to considerations about the possibility of a Titans preseason home game on Thursday. Since it would mean Tennessee and Vandy playing at home on the same date, I moved the Western Kentucky at Vanderbilt game to Sunday night.
3:30pm ESPN: Baylor at SMU
7pm SEC: Western Kentucky at Vanderbilt
8pm ESPN: Ohio St. at Virginia Tech (confirmed)