EDIT: ESPN has to carry the semis and finals of both the men and women at the US Open. Sports Business Journal confirms this. Hat tip to Jeff Wirth.
* The last two years, FS1 has carried a C-USA game on the same day as the NFL's opening night game.
8pm FS1: Kansas St. at UTSA
8pm FS1: Miami (FL) at FAU
9pm ESPN2: Boise St. at BYU
* Based on openings in the American, Temple at Cincinnati could be scheduled for this week. Navy should have an opening, but their American conference opponents all have games already scheduled.
* San Jose St. at Air Force could also be scheduled for this week. They are the only two Mountain West schools without a game for this week.
* I believe the mid-afternoon ESPN slot will be occupied by the US Open women's singles championship and ESPN2 in the early afternoon will carry the men's doubles final. The US Open recently published its start times for the final weekend.
* FS1 will carry an MLB game at some point I believe. I'm targeting 4pm ET.
* My opinion is that CBS will show a SEC game this week. Three conference games are available plus the Oklahoma at Tennessee game.
* FOX, on the other hand, doesn't have a great choice for a game on their broadcast network. It is possible there could be some minor shuffling with the schedule to get them a better option. Here's an example of this from last year. Without the move of Oklahoma at West Virginia to 9/20 to cover for Auburn at Kansas St. moving to Thursday 9/18, FOX's only Big 12 choice would have been Central Michigan at Kansas.
* Big 12 games not listed could end up airing on FSN or other RSNs. Consider those four games as institutional or 3rd tier games.
* I considered moving one of the two Mountain West games to Friday, but there was enough room to show them all on Saturday.
11:30am ESPN: USF at Florida St. (confirmed)
12pm ABC: Notre Dame at Virginia
12pm FS1: Iowa at Iowa St.
12pm ESPNU: Miami (OH) at Wisconsin
12pm ESPNEWS: Indiana St. at Purdue
12pm FSN: UTEP at Texas Tech
12pm CBSSN: North Texas at SMU (if Temple at Cincinnati is scheduled, else Army at Connecticut)
12pm BTN: Washington St. at Rutgers
12pm BTN: Buffalo at Penn St.
12pm BTN: Eastern Illinois at Northwestern
12pm SEC: Jacksonville St. at Auburn
12pm SEC: Fresno St. at Ole Miss
12:30pm ACC Network: Houston at Louisville
12:30pm ACC RSNs: Tulane at Georgia Tech
2pm Pac-12: Utah St. at Utah
3:30pm CBS: Oklahoma at Tennessee
3:30pm ABC: Oregon St. at Michigan
3:30pm ESPN2: Hawai'i at Ohio St.
3:30pm ESPNU: Wake Forest at Syracuse
3:30pm CBSSN: Louisiana Tech at Western Kentucky
3:30pm BTN: FIU at Indiana
3:30pm BTN: Western Illinois at Illinois
3:30pm BTN: South Alabama at Nebraska
4pm ESPNEWS: Temple at Cincinnati (if played, otherwise North Texas at SMU)
4pm SEC: Georgia at Vanderbilt
4pm SEC: Toledo at Arkansas
6pm Pac-12: Massachusetts at Colorado
6pm Pac-12: San Diego St. at California
7pm ESPN2: Middle Tennessee at Alabama
7pm ESPNU: East Carolina at Florida
7pm CBSSN: Arizona at Nevada
7:30pm FOX: Rice at Texas
7:30pm FS1: Memphis at Kansas
7:30pm SEC:Kentucky at South Carolina
7:30pm SEC: Ball St. at Texas A&M
7:45pm ESPN: LSU at Mississippi St.
8pm ABC: Oregon at Michigan St.
8pm ESPNEWS: Missouri at Arkansas St.
10pm Pac-12: Idaho at USC
10pm Pac-12: Sacramento St. at Washington
10pm Pac-12: Cal Poly at Arizona St.
10:15pm ESPNU: Minnesota at Colorado St.
10:30pm ESPN2: UCF at Stanford
10:30pm CBSSN: UCLA at UNLV