* Both FOX and CBS will have doubleheaders. The CBS doubleheader allows them to take the top two SEC games this week. Both of their games are exclusive telecast windows, so any SEC games on ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNU will air at 12pm ET. SEC Network's games can air in their normal windows of 12pm, 4pm and 7:30pm ET.
* Four Big Ten games are locked into their start times, either as homecoming games or as night games: Illinois at Purdue (12pm), Wisconsin at Maryland (3:30pm), Michigan St. at Nebraska (7pm) and Ohio St. at Minnesota (8pm).
* CBS Sports Network has a pair of 12 day selections on 11/7. One is for a MAC game (12pm) and one for the American Athletic Conference (7:30pm).
* My thinking on placing Florida St. at Clemson at 3:30pm instead of primetime is to get it away from LSU at Alabama and Ohio St. at Minnesota. I would have placed TCU at Oklahoma St. at 3:30pm also, but with the Pac-12 Network window at 8pm, I think the Big 12 will have the evening slot on FOX.
* To me, there isn't a standout Pac-12 game, especially with the loss by Utah. Might see a six day hold here by FOX and/or ESPN.
* I am aware that a Pitt student email suggested a start time of Notre Dame at Pittsburgh for 6pm, but their isn't an advertised telecast window for that time. Having a window at that time on ESPN or ESPN2 means there likely isn't a 3:30pm window on one of those channels.
All times Eastern.
7:30pm CBSSN: Ball St. at Western Michigan
7:30pm ESPN3: Buffalo at Kent St.
12pm ABC: Notre Dame at Pittsburgh
12pm ESPN: Arkansas at Ole Miss
12pm ESPN2: Iowa St. at Oklahoma
12pm FS1: Texas Tech at West Virginia
12pm ESPNEWS: Connecticut at Tulane
12pm ESPNU: NC State at Boston College
12pm FSN: FAU at Western Kentucky
12pm SEC: South Carolina at Tennessee
12pm CBSSN: Akron at Massachusetts
12pm BTN: Illinois at Purdue
12pm ACC Network: Virginia at Miami (FL)
3pm ACC RSN: Syracuse at Louisville
3:30pm CBS: Vanderbilt at Florida
3:30pm FOX: Utah at Washington
3:30pm ABC: Florida St. at Clemson
3:30pm ESPN: Rutgers at Michigan
3:30pm ESPN2: Iowa at Indiana
3:30pm FS1: Arizona at USC
3:30pm ESPNU: Penn St. at Northwestern
3:30pm FSN: Marshall at Middle Tennessee
3:30pm BTN: Wisconsin at Maryland
4pm ESPNEWS: Cincinnati at Houston
4pm SEC: Kentucky at Georgia
4pm Pac-12: Stanford at Colorado
7pm ESPN: Michigan St. at Nebraska
7pm ESPN2: Duke at North Carolina
7pm ESPNU: Navy at Memphis
7:30pm FOX: TCU at Oklahoma St.
7:30pm CBSSN: USF at East Carolina
7:30pm SEC: Auburn at Texas A&M
8pm ABC: Ohio St. at Minnesota
8pm CBS: LSU at Alabama8pm ESPNEWS: UCF at Tulsa
8pm Pac-12: Arizona St. at Washington St.
10:15pm ESPNU: Army at Air Force
10:30pm ESPN: California at Oregon
10:30pm ESPN2: UCLA at Oregon St.