Here are the games already set for television and/or webcast. Here are the known available telecast windows.
* Several regional sports networks list an ACC RSN doubleheader with games at 3:30pm and 7:30pm.
* ESPN MediaZone lists five SEC Network games, with the 4pm and 7:30pm ET windows carrying two games each.
* Four Big Ten games are locked into their start times as homecoming games: Rutgers at Ohio St. & Northwestern at Iowa at 12pm ET and Purdue at Maryland & Illinois at Nebraska at 3:30pm ET.
* FOX's release lists two Big 12 games and one Pac-12 game to be chosen. With just one FS1 window at 12pm likely for the Big 12, it is reasonably safe to assume that FOX will carry a Pac-12 game in a broadcast network telecast window, where they have two. My expectation is that FOX and the Pac-12 network will carry concurrent games at 5pm ET / 2pm PT. I do not believe there are any exclusivity rules in this telecast window where there would be at 8:30pm ET.
* The MAC and Sun Belt have ASN 12 day selections. I believe the Sun Belt is at 12pm ET with the MAC at 3:30pm ET
* The 7pm window on ESPN2 is not available due to the potential for a 3rd game of the World Cup of Hockey finals. I would not expect the time of the 10:15pm ESPN2 to be changed if there isn't a game since that would not be determined until the result of Game 2 on Thursday 9/29.
* Placement of Notre Dame vs. Syracuse is tough with other ACC games, especially with Miami (FL) at Georgia Tech between two 3-0 schools. Notre Dame is a TV draw and Syracuse isn't very competitive on the field.
* As for Miami (FL) at Georgia Tech & North Carolina at Florida St., I think a case could be made to flip those games' time & TV assignments (again, Notre Dame vs. Syracuse, is a bit of a roadblock, I think its going to be on ESPN at some time).
* Louisville at Clemson seems to be the most likely game for ABC's primetime window.
* To not have SMU at Temple on ESPN3, a way to do that would be to double up on ACC Network games at 12:30pm with a split window to open up the 4pm ESPNEWS window.
All times Eastern.
12pm ABC: Rutgers at Ohio St.
12pm ESPN: Notre Dame vs. Syracuse
12pm ESPN2: Miami (FL) at Georgia Tech
12pm FS1: Kansas St. at West Virginia
12pm ESPNU: Baylor at Iowa St.
12pm ESPNEWS: UCF at East Carolina
12pm SEC: Florida at Vanderbilt
12pm CBSSN: Western Michigan at Central Michigan
12pm BTN: Northwestern at Iowa
12pm ASN: San Diego St. at South Alabama
12:30pm ACC Network: North Carolina at Florida St.
1:30pm Pac-12: Oregon St. at Colorado
3:30pm ABC: Wisconsin at Michigan
3:30pm CBS: Tennessee at Georgia
3:30pm ESPN: Texas at Oklahoma St.
3:30pm ESPN2: Minnesota at Penn St.
3:30pm ESPNU: Illinois at Nebraska
3:30pm BTN: Purdue at Maryland
3:30pm ACC RSN: Wake Forest at NC State
3:30pm ASN: Akron at Kent St.
4pm ESPNEWS: Virginia at Duke
4pm SEC: UL-Monroe at Auburn
4pm SEC: Memphis at Ole Miss
5pm FOX: Arizona at UCLA
5pm Pac-12: Oregon at Washington St.
7pm ESPN: Texas A&M at South Carolina
7pm ESPNU: Kentucky at Alabama
7pm CBSSN: USF at Cincinnati
7:30pm SEC: Missouri at LSU
7:30pm SEC: Alcorn St. at Arkansas
7:30pm ACC RSNs: Marshall at Pittsburgh
8pm ABC: Louisville at Clemson
8pm AggieVision: UL-Lafayette at New Mexico St.
8:30pm FOX: Oklahoma at TCU
9pm Pac-12: Utah at California
10:15pm ESPN2: Utah St. at Boise St.
10:15pm ESPNU: Wyoming at Colorado St.
10:30pm ESPN: Arizona St. at USC
TBA BCSN: Eastern Michigan at Bowling Green
ESPN3/ACC Network Extra
Buffalo at Boston College
Ohio at Miami (OH)
Northern Illinois at Ball St.
SMU at Temple
Incarnate Word at Texas St.
Georgia St. at Appalachian St.
Troy at Idaho