NOTE: For the purposes of these statistics, I counted the games that were played. Not the games that ended up being cancelled due to weather or other issues. This also does not include the network placement of any conference championship game.
Here's the games that were counted
Some statistical items
* Clemson increased their ABC appearance count over 2017 by one.
* The number of ABC primetime games decreased by two from 2017.
* Twelve games on ABC is the lowest number of games from the conference since 2014 when just seven games appeared on the network.
* 2014 is the last year that North Carolina failed to register an ACC game on ABC.
* North Carolina's appearance count is lower than everyone else as they did not replace the home game vs. UCF that was lost to Hurricane Florence.
* 2013 was the last time Wake Forest was not shown on the Raycom Sports/ACC Network over the air package.
* If you are surprised that Virginia Tech wasn't shown on the RSN package, don't be. Their last appearance on the RSNs was in 2015 vs. Pittsburgh and they've only appeared on the RSNs three times since the current contract started in 2011, with the other two appearances in that first year.