Here are the games already set for television and/or webcast. Here are the known available telecast windows.
* CBS has a SEC doubleheader for the second week in a row. The selection rules around this doubleheader are slightly different. The 12pm game for CBS is selected fourth, after the 3:30pm CBS game and two ESPN selections. Also, the 12pm game can have concurrent games on ESPN, ESPN2 and/or ESPNU.
* Because of the available games, I could see a six day pick being used here. What I would expect is that CBS would stay away from Alabama at Mississippi St. because that choice would be Alabama's 5th appearance on CBS, which is the maximum when no exceptions are used by CBS. And, unfortunately, no, I do not know what triggers a sixth CBS appearance (SEC champ game excluded), but one was used on Alabama last season.
* Since it was asked already, SEC games on CBS that were picked via sublicense from ESPN (UCLA at Texas A&M & Kentucky at Florida) are not counted as appearances on CBS.
* FOX Sports will carry three Big 12 and two Pac-12 games. FSN's 12pm window belongs to the Big 12 and the 10pm game is a Pac-12 game. It is reasonable to assume that the 12pm FS1 game is a Big 12 game as well, so the flexible windows for the two conferences are 3:30pm ET on FS1 and 7:30pm on FOX.
* Illinois at Wisconsin is set for a 3:30pm ET start as a homecoming game. Michigan at Iowa is either a 7pm or 8pm ET start, depending on the choice of network.
* The Pac-12 window at 5:30pm ET allows for ABC or FOX to air a night game.
* The ACC RSN window is at 2pm. Many FOX RSNs are bookending the football game with basketball games from the Big East (USC Upstate at Georgetown, 12pm) and the ACC (Grand Canyon at Duke, 5:30pm).
* My heart said Appalachian St. at Troy had more at stake than SMU at East Carolina. ESPNEWS it is for the matchup of two schools currently at 4-0 in the Sun Belt.
All times Eastern
7:30pm ESPN2: Western Michigan at Kent St.
7:30pm CBSSN: Eastern Michigan at Ball St.
8pm ESPN2: Toledo vs. Northern Illinois
8pm ESPNU: Bowling Green at Akron
12pm ABC: Pittsburgh at Clemson
12pm CBS: South Carolina at Florida
12pm ESPN: Ohio St. at Maryland
12pm ESPN2: Auburn at Georgia
12pm FS1: Texas Tech at Oklahoma St.
12pm ESPNU: Northwestern at Purdue
12pm FSN: Iowa St. at Kansas
12pm ESPNEWS: Appalachian St. at Troy
12pm SEC: Kentucky at Tennessee
12pm BTN: Rutgers at Michigan St.
12:30pm ACC Network: NC State at Syracuse
2pm ACC RSNs: Miami (FL) at Virginia
2pm Pac-12: Stanford at Oregon
3:30pm CBS: Ole Miss at Texas A&M
3:30pm ABC: Baylor at Oklahoma
3:30pm ESPN: Wake Forest at Louisville
3:30pm ESPN2: Penn St. at Indiana
3:30pm FS1: West Virginia at Texas
3:30pm ESPNU: USF at Memphis
3:30pm CBSSN: Cincinnati at UCF
3:30pm BTN: Illinois at Wisconsin
3:30pm ASN: Sam Houston St. at Northwestern St.
4pm SEC: Vanderbilt at Missouri
5:30pm Pac-12: Oregon St. at UCLA
7pm ESPN: Mississippi St. at Alabama
7pm ESPN2: Georgia Tech at Virginia Tech
7pm ESPNU: Tulane at Houston
7:30pm FOX: USC at Washington
7:30pm SEC: LSU at Arkansas
8pm ABC: Michigan at Iowa
10pm FS1: Colorado at Arizona
10:15pm ESPN2: New Mexico at Utah St.
10:15pm ESPNU: Colorado St. at Air Force
10:30pm ESPN: California at Washington St.
Miami (OH) at Buffalo
SMU at East Carolina
UL-Monroe at Georgia St.
New Mexico St. at Arkansas St.
Idaho at Texas St.
Jacksonville St. at Murray St. (OVC wildcard selection)