* ABC's primetime window is again at 7:30pm ET, which indicates a Big Ten game is being selected. Let's assume ABC has the top choice of Big Ten games.
* I assumed that FOX had top choice for both the Big 12 and Pac-12.
* ESPN will again have an early start to their primetime games, removing a 3:30pm ET window. I elected to place Miami (FL) at Florida St. here, but I expect the 6pm window to be a SEC game.
* Moving Miami (FL) at Florida St. here presented an exta layer of complexity. I placed this game behind both Wake Forest at Clemson and Notre Dame at North Carolina. As far as I can tell, they didn't add a TV window to the date.
* The addition of Charleston Southern at Indiana didn't drastically affect anything. The Big Ten noted they would carry games at 12pm & 3:30pm. Their program guide for 10/8 listed a TBA programming block from 7:30pm-11pm ET, so I added a game window here.
* FOX broadcast network will start with tripleheaders from here on out except for weeks they are carrying MLB playoff action.
* Having two Pac-12 games located in the Mountain Time Zone limits the available games that FS1 can carry at 11pm. Since Pac-12 Networks TV windows do move around, you could see the 9pm window move back 30 minutes to fall in line with Pac-12 TV rules about overlap with broadcast network games in east coast primetime.
* Since it is an off day in FS1's ALDS coverage, they'll have four telecast windows. They'll also do this on 10/14 when FOX has no college football windows due to NASCAR, the ALCS and boxing.
* With no late ESPNU window, it is possible the evening game could start a bit later, like 7:30pm ET.
* CBS Sports Network has two wildcard choices, one each from the MAC and American.
* Three Big Ten games are semi-locked into their start times as homecoming games. Both Penn St. at Northwestern and Illinois at Iowa will be at 12pm ET while Maryland at Ohio St. will be at either 3:30pm or 4pm ET.
All times Eastern.
12pm ABC: Wake Forest at Clemson
12pm FOX: Iowa St. at Oklahoma
12pm ESPN: Notre Dame at North Carolina
12pm ESPN2: Wisconsin at Nebraska
12pm FS1: Penn St. at Northwestern
12pm ESPNU: Virginia Tech at Boston College
12pm SEC: Arkansas at South Carolina
12pm BTN: Illinois at Iowa
12pm CBSSN: Eastern Michigan at Toledo
12:20pm ACC Network: Duke at Virginia
12:30pm ACC RSNs: Pittsburgh at Syracuse
3:30pm CBS: Alabama at Texas A&M
3:30pm ABC/ESPN2: Oregon St. at USC
3:30pm ABC/ESPN2: West Virginia at TCU
3:30pm FS1: Texas Tech at Kansas
3:30pm ESPNU: SMU at Houston
3:30pm BTN: Minnesota at Purdue
4pm FOX: Maryland at Ohio St.
4pm SEC: Missouri at Kentucky
4pm Pac-12: Arizona at Colorado
6pm ESPN: Miami (FL) at Florida St.
7pm ESPN2: LSU at Florida
7pm ESPNU: UCF at Cincinnati
7pm CBSSN: Tulsa at Tulane
7:30pm ABC: Michigan St. at Michigan
7:30pm FS1: Kansas St. at Texas
7:30pm SEC: Georgia at Vanderbilt
7:30pm BTN: Charleston Southern at Indiana
8pm FOX: California at Washington
9pm ESPN: Ole Miss at Auburn
9pm Pac-12: Stanford at Utah
10:30pm ESPN2: San Diego St. at UNLV
11pm FS1: Washington St. at Oregon
ESPN3, other streaming or no video
Temple at East Carolina
Louisiana Tech at UAB
Western Kentucky at UTEP
Bowling Green at Miami (OH)
Western Michigan at Buffalo
Kent St. at Northern Illinois
Central Michigan at Ohio
New Mexico St. at Appalachian St.
Georgia St. at Coastal Carolina
UL-Lafayette at Idaho
UL-Monroe at Texas St.