- Villanova at West Virginia, 7pm (ESPN) - A WV win ties them for 2nd with 'Nova and puts them a game behind the Orange
- Kansas at Texas, 9pm (ESPN) - The Longhorns were at the top of the polls a few weeks ago, could fall to 5th in conference with a loss
- Louisiana Tech at New Mexico St., 9pm (ESPN Plus/Full Court) - Game for WAC 2nd place
- Tennessee at Vanderbilt, 7pm (ESPN) - Winner trails Kentucky by a game
- Purdue at Michigan St., 9pm (ESPN) - A Purdue win could create a multi team logjam (4-5 teams) at the top of the Big Ten standings.
- Florida St. at Clemson, 7pm (ESPN2) - Bubble teams from the ACC. Neither one can afford a loss as they try to stay around .500 in conference.
- Virginia at Maryland, 7pm (ESPNU) - Both teams are on the better side of the bubble, but a win here for either side boosts the resume. A Virginia win also creates a tie among multiple teams for 2nd place.
- Richmond at Rhode Island, 7pm (Cox-New England) - Rhode Island can get win #20 here. Richmond has the better resume with the win vs. Temple, but Rhode Island does have wins vs. BC, Providence and Oklahoma St.
- New Mexico at UNLV, 11pm (CBS College) - Three team tie at the top of the Mountain West and these two teams are part of that logjam.
See, no UConn-SU or Duke-UNC. Why? Neither game means much. UNC is so far down the ACC food chain that NIT is quite likely. Same for UConn unless they make a serious run.
- Ole Miss at Mississippi St., 9pm (ESPN) - The SEC West is wide open again, including Arkansas and these two teams.
- Washington at California, 9pm (ESPN2) - Cal has 1st place on its own and needs to separate itself. Washington is sharing No. 2 with four other teams.
- St. Mary's at Gonzaga, 11pm (ESPN2) - Teams tied for 1st in the loss column in the WCC.
- Maryland at Duke, 1pm (CBS) - Could be for 1st in the ACC.
- Butler at Cleveland St., 2pm (Horizon League syndication) - Outside change Butler could clinch the regular season title here and get home court for at least the semifinals of the conference tournament
- George Mason at Old Dominion, 4pm (CSN Regional) - Both teams need to keep pace with Northeastern
- Temple at Rhode Island, 4pm (Atlantic 10 syndication) - Charlotte is a surprising 1st place in the A-10 and both teams could use a good win against each other as at-large security.
- Xavier at Florida, 6pm (ESPN) - A late non-conference game for both teams. For both teams, a win against the other will improve their non-conference profile. Both teams have a very good chance at an at-large.
- Memphis at Tulsa, 7pm (ESPN2) - C-USA has a good chance at multiple bids now that Memphis has fallen back to the pack.
- Tennessee at Kentucky, 9pm (ESPN) - Arguably the two best teams in the SEC.