I wish I more to say about the Sun Belt, but I don't. The conference seems to be getting their appearances on weeknights and mostly at the minimum levels that ESPN requires to show the conference. It is very dependent on ESPN3 to distribute games.
* One game was selected through the in-season selection process for linear television: NC State at South Alabama on 9/26, airing on ESPNEWS.
* The Charlotte at Georgia St. game on 9/4 was the only pre-selected Friday game. Due to the use of the Georgia Dome for the Chick-Fil-A Kickoff, Georgia St. has had to move their opener two straight years from its originally scheduled date, though both times the games received ESPNU coverage.
* Arkansas St. and South Alabama each had three nationally televised games.
* Four schools either contracted out production or self-produced regional telecasts for at least one game: Appalachian St., Idaho, New Mexico St., Texas St.
* ESPN3 exclusively carried one Sun Belt controlled game vs. a Power Five school: Missouri at Arkansas St. on 9/12.