Here are the games already set for television and/or webcast. Here are the known available telecast windows.
* CBS has a doubleheader with a primetime game. This means that they'll have the first two choices among SEC games. Verne Lundquist acknowledged the (relatively) obvious on Dallas radio this week that Alabama at LSU will be the 8pm game. ESPN can only show games on SEC Network while CBS has their telecast windows, so expect any SEC games on ESPN, ESPN2 and/or ESPNU at 12pm ET.
* The SEC Network is scheduled to have two games at 4pm ET.
* Nebraska at Ohio St. is locked as an 8pm ET start.
* FOX Sports is scheduled to air two Big 12 games and one Pac-12 game between their three telecast windows on FS1 and FOX.
* The 3:30pm ASN selection is for the Southland.
* To squeeze in every Power 5 & American game on TV, I went with an ACC Network split window, trying to pick two games that would be shown in two unique "home" markets. If that doesn't happen, and later weeks may be more suited to split windows, move Tulane at UCF to ESPN3 and move an ACC game to ESPNEWS in its place. That game was moved to this date due to preparations for Hurricane Matthew.
* I am hesitant to place any more Big 12 games on ESPNU, which is why Texas at Texas Tech is on ESPN2. There is a stated limit of four or five games on ESPNU and the Big 12 has hit the lower end of the limit and I do not know what circumstances allow for a fifth game.
* You might see more six day picks used starting this week. By doing as many selections as ESPN does where the set the kickoff time, but not the network, inside the games they select, they can be more flexible later in the season.
All Times Eastern
7:30pm ESPN2: Western Michigan at Ball St.
7:30pm ESPNU: Bowling Green at Northern Illinois
12pm ABC: TCU at Baylor
12pm ESPN: Wisconsin at Northwestern
12pm ESPN2: Vanderbilt at Auburn
12pm FS1: Oklahoma St. at Kansas St.
12pm ESPNU: Texas A&M at Mississippi St.
12pm ESPNEWS: BYU at Cincinnati
12pm SEC: Georgia at Kentucky
12pm BTN: Michigan St. at Illinois
12:30pm ACC Network: Pittsburgh at Miami (FL)
12:30pm ACC Network: Virginia Tech at Duke
3pm ACC RSNs: Virginia at Wake Forest
3:30pm CBS: Florida at Arkansas
3:30pm ABC: Maryland at Michigan
3:30pm ESPN: Florida St. at NC State
3:30pm ESPN2: Louisville at Boston College
3:30pm FS1: Kansas at West Virginia
3:30pm ESPNU: Indiana at Rutgers
3:30pm CBSSN: Tulane at UCF
3:30pm BTN: Purdue at Minnesota
3:30pm ASN: McNeese at Sam Houston St.
4pm ESPNEWS: Memphis at SMU
4pm SEC: Georgia Southern at Ole Miss
4pm SEC: Tennessee Tech at Tennessee
4pm Pac-12: Oregon St. at Stanford
7pm ESPN: Syracuse at Clemson
7pm ESPN2: Texas at Texas Tech
7pm ESPNU: Georgia Tech at North Carolina
7:30pm FOX: Washington at California
7:30pm SEC: Missouri at South Carolina
8pm CBS: Alabama at LSU
8pm ABC: Nebraska at Ohio St.
8pm ESPNEWS: East Carolina at Tulsa
10:15pm ESPNU: Utah St. at Wyoming
10:30pm ESPN: Oregon at USC
10:30pm ESPN2: Arizona at Washington St.
Nevada at New Mexico
Massachusetts at Troy
Texas St. at Appalachian St.
Idaho at UL-Lafayette
South Alabama at UL-Monroe