- Illinois at Wisconsin was set for a 3:30pm ET start, regardless of the TV network. I went BTN for the game because of the trend I mentioned in this post regarding Purdue home games and BTN telecasts.
- Florida is losing to Arkansas as of this posting and it leaves open the possibility of a three way tie based on record for the SEC East with Tennessee and Kentucky, depending on future results. But at this point, Florida would be ahead of both, so that's where I think CBS goes with their pick instead of another game.
- If CBS selects Auburn at Georgia, it would be the first selection of an Auburn game by CBS in 2016.
- I struggled trying to place the games involving Maryland, West Virginia, Pittsburgh and Penn St., as places them in reverse mirror situations wasn't easy.
- Baylor is currently down 20+ points to TCU at half. I considered the Bears' game at Oklahoma for a national ABC slot had they won, but the current result downgrades the game a bit.
- The two Big 12 games could be slotted to air at the same start time, similar to what I have here. FS1's slot is fixed as Texas Tech at Oklahoma St. will air at 3:30pm, while the game on ABC/ESPN/ESPN2 could air at 12pm or 3:30pm ET.
12pm ABC/ESPN2: Ohio St. at Maryland
12pm ABC/ESPN2: Baylor at Oklahoma
12pm CBS: South Carolina at Florida
12pm FS1: West Virginia at Texas
12pm ESPNU: Cincinnati at UCF
12pm ESPNEWS: SMU at East Carolina
12pm SEC: Kentucky at Tennessee
3:30pm ABC: Pittsburgh at Clemson
3:30pm CBS: Auburn at Georgia
3:30pm ESPN: Penn St. at Indiana
3:30pm ESPN2: Northwestern at Purdue
3:30pm BTN: Illinois at Wisconsin
7pm ESPN: Ole Miss at Texas A&M
7:30pm SEC: LSU at Arkansas
10:15pm ESPN2: New Mexico at Utah St.
10:15pm ESPNU: Colorado St. at Air Force