* The Pac-12 go back to an early evening tip time on the east coast, mid-afternoon in Las Vegas where the game is held. This was the time slot they held on CBS, and it makes you wonder it the Mountain West will hold a concurrent game on CBS or CBS Sports Network, especially since the two championships are held in Las Vegas. A PDF bracket exists on the MW website with a 3pm PT / 6pm ET start for the final, but the page that the PDF is linked from shows a tip time for the final as to be determined.
* Looking over the ESPN & ESPN2 schedule of games: Once conference play starts, the conference will have a slot on Thursday nights at 9pm ET on ESPN/ESPN2, plus five games on ESPN2 at 9pm ET on Wednesdays. The only Saturday that either ESPN or ESPN2 will air Pac-12 regular season basketball during conference play is the 2/22/14 when they have two games up for the 9pm ET College Gameday slot. Unlike last year, during conference season, none of the ESPN or ESPN2 games will tip off at 11pm ET.
* The conference is filling the Friday night slot during the NBA All-Star break. The Big East was a mainstay in this slot for ESPN in previous years.
* As for games on ESPNU, the conference looks like they'll have a regular Wednesday 8pm PT / 11pm ET slot, along with filling a 5pm PT / 8pm ET slot on Sunday nights after the ACC. The Sunday night slot was filled in prior years by the Missouri Valley Conference.
* The FOX Sports 1 games are sprinkled throughout the season and there really isn't a set time slot for their games. Of note is that FS1 only picked up one non-conference game and it happens to involve a Big East school (Marquette at Arizona St.).