A request that you read over this CFB TV Facts & Figures post as it does have bearing over today's post.
* With Florida vs. Georgia pre-selected by CBS, ESPN is the only SEC TV partner with any selections this week.
* FOX Sports has no selections for FOX broadcast network either. Penn St. at Ohio St. was selected before the season started. It is their only broadcast network window with the World Series in the evening.
* Rutgers at Michigan and Wisconsin at Illinois are locked to 12pm and Indiana at Maryland is locked to either 3:30pm or 4pm. Note that FOX Sports doesn't have windows at any of these times on FOX or FS1.
* Michigan St. at Northwestern was preselected by ESPN/ESPN2.
* I have heard that Raycom has been promised a makeup window this week for the lost window from when UL-Monroe at Florida St. was canceled. Will see if that holds up.
* BTN has 12pm & 3:30pm windows confirmed. A potential 7:30pm ET window is listed with TBA programming, so it could be football or something else. I'm assuming three BTN windows.
* Because of FOX Sports' limited windows (no nighttime broadcast network window due to the World Series, FS1 windows with NASCAR & UFC as bookends), I gave all five Big 12 selections to ESPN as they've only selected 10 of their maximum 23 games. If you look back two weeks, you'll see that FOX Sports had all available games on 10/7, so this isn't unusual. This would also give ESPN eight selections to use over the final four weeks of the season.
* With three selections, I gave the Pac-12 Networks the top Pac-12 choice (USC at Arizona St.). FOX presumably has it for the Big Ten by selecting Penn St. at Ohio St. before the season started.
* BYU needs to appear once on ESPNU per contractual parameters. With no other BYU home games available, this would appear to be that game.
* With the extra Raycom window, plus the use of three BTN windows, I dropped the 12pm ESPNEWS window.
All times Eastern
7:30pm CBSSN: Toledo at Ball St.
7:30pm ESPN3: Eastern Michigan at Northern Illinois
12pm ABC: Oklahoma St. at West Virginia
12pm ESPN: Miami (FL) at North Carolina
12pm ESPN2: Wisconsin at Illinois
12pm ESPNU: Kansas St. at Kansas
12pm SEC: Vanderbilt at South Carolina
12pm BTN: Rutgers at Michigan
12:20pm ACC Network: Duke at Virginia Tech
12:30pm ACC RSN: Virginia at Pittsburgh
2pm Pac-12: California at Colorado
3pm FS1: Minnesota at Iowa
3:30pm ABC: Georgia Tech at Clemson
3:30pm ESPN: Michigan St. at Northwestern
3:30pm ESPN2: Texas at Baylor
3:30pm ESPNU: San Jose St. at BYU
3:30pm SEC: Arkansas at Ole Miss
3:30pm BTN: Indiana at Maryland
5:30pm Pac-12: USC at Arizona St.
6:30pm FS1: UCLA at Washington
6:30pm CBSSN: Missouri at Connecticut
7pm ESPN: TCU at Iowa St.
7pm ESPN2: Mississippi St. at Texas A&M
7pm ESPNU: Houston at USF
7pm ACC Network: Louisville at Wake Forest
7:15pm SEC: Tennessee at Kentucky
7:30pm BTN: Nebraska at Purdue
8pm ABC: Texas Tech at Oklahoma
10:15pm ESPN2: San Diego St. at Hawai'i
10:15pm ESPNU: New Mexico at Wyoming
10:30pm ESPN: Utah at Oregon
10:30pm Pac-12: Washington St. at Arizona