* Final Big Ten homecoming game with Rutgers at Penn St. locked to 12pm ET.
* CBS has a 12pm & 3:30pm doubleheader, which means they do not have the top two selections, but the 1st selection (3:30pm) & 4th selection (12pm) with ESPN in between. CBS's 12pm selection is not an exclusive timeslot either and ESPN can televise SEC games on ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNU at the same time.
* I'm assuming Washington at Stanford (Friday on FS1) was the top Pac-12 choice. I have the Big 12's top choice with ESPN and the top Big Ten choice with FOX Sports.
* ESPN has a Top Rank Boxing card in the late evening.
* This is the point of the season when Big Ten schools can veto the possibility of a night game, per LandOf10.com. Because of this, I believe FOX has Michigan St. at Ohio St. on their "be ready" list to be a night game.
* Connecticut at UCF automatically belongs to ESPN Networks. Tulane at East Carolina was selected for CBS Sports Network ahead of the 12 day selection process with only two American games available for selection on Saturday.
* I doubled up on the ACC Network 12:20pm window as I ran out of windows for Connecticut at UCF. Didn't realize it for about four hours, which is kinda embarrassing.
* It would not surprise me to see a ESPNEWS window opened or the use of ESPN3 for Wyoming at Air Force instead of playing it at night. Also wouldn't surprise me to see San Jose St. at Nevada on ESPN3 and both ESPN2 and ESPNU late evening windows revert to alternate programming.
Six day picks used: ACC (2 of 4), American (1 of 2), Big 12 (1 of 4), Big Ten (1 of 4 ???), SEC (1 of 2), Pac-12 (2 of 4, ESPN and FOX each have one left to use)
Who picked first so far (COMPLETE SPECULATION) and selection counts
- ESPN: 9/9, 9/16, 9/23, 10/14, 10/28
- Had top choice of weeks to select first.
- 16 games scheduled out of a maximum of 23.
- FOX Sports: 9/2, 9/30, 10/7, 10/21, 11/4
- ESPN: 9/2, 9/9, 9/30, 10/7, 10/21, 11/4
- I believe ESPN selected Ohio St. at Iowa first over Penn St. at Michigan St. on 11/4.
- 22 selections used out of 27.
- FOX Sports: 9/16, 9/23, 10/14, 10/28
- FOX has overall first choice of weeks, which should be for Ohio St. at Michigan on 11/25.
- 20 selections used out of 27. Count excludes conference championship game.
- ESPN: 9/23, 9/30, 10/14, 10/21, 10/28, 11/4
- 18 selections used out of 22. Count excludes conference championship game.
- FOX Sports: 9/2, 9/9, 9/16, 10/7
- FOX Sports had top choice of games to reserve in advance. It is unknown what that game is.
- 18 selections used out of 22.
7:30pm ESPN2: Akron at Miami (OH)
7:30pm ESPNU: Bowling Green at Buffalo
7pm CBSSN: Kent St. at Western Michigan
8pm ESPN2: Toledo at Ohio
8pm ESPNU: Eastern Michigan at Central Michigan
12pm ABC: Oklahoma St. at Iowa St.
12pm CBS: Florida at South Carolina
12pm FOX: Iowa at Wisconsin
12pm FS1: Michigan at Maryland
12pm ESPN: Virginia Tech at Georgia Tech
12pm ESPN2: Rutgers at Penn St.
12pm ESPNU: Connecticut at UCF
12pm FSN: Texas Tech vs. Baylor
12pm SEC: Tennessee at Missouri
12pm BTN: Indiana at Illinois
12:20pm ACC Net: NC State at Boston College
12:20pm ACC Net: Virginia at Louisville
3pm ACC RSNs: Wake Forest at Syracuse
3:30pm ABC: TCU at Oklahoma
3:30pm CBS: Georgia at Auburn
3:30pm ESPN: USC at Colorado
3:30pm ESPN2: Florida St. at Clemson
3:30pm ESPNU: West Virginia at Kansas St.
3:30pm SEC: UL-Lafayette at Ole Miss
3:30pm BTN: Nebraska at Minnesota
3:30pm BTN: Purdue at Northwestern
4pm FOX: Washington St. at Utah
4pm Pac-12: Oregon St. at Arizona
7pm ESPN: Alabama at Mississippi St.
7pm ESPN2: Arkansas at LSU
7pm ESPNU: New Mexico at Texas A&M
7:30pm SEC: Kentucky at Vanderbilt
8pm ABC: Notre Dame at Miami (FL)
8pm FOX: Michigan St. at Ohio St.
9pm Pac-12: Arizona St. at UCLA
10:15pm ESPN2: Wyoming at Air Force
10:30pm ESPNU: San Jose St. at Nevada