* I moved Miami (FL) at Toledo to Friday for ESPN. I didn't think Georgia St. at Memphis warranted being on primary ESPN based on the matchup, so that's why ESPNU was used here. I realize the Toledo game wasn't moved when the MAC schedule was announced, but they do occasionally move games after the schedule is announced.
Two other scenarios for the Friday night game if Georgia St. at Memphis isn't scheduled to air on ESPN:
- A Big 12 games moves to a Friday night. That might affect the order of the games selected in the Big 12 and could move one of the SEC Network games to either ESPN2 or ESPNU.
- Arkansas St. at Tulsa airs on CBSSN on Saturday, moving either Oregon St. at Nevada or Arizona St. at San Diego St. to ESPN.
* UFC is rumored to have a PPV event in Moscow during this week, holding Olympic Stadium on Friday & Saturday. I think the PPV prelims could be in the mid-afternoon on FS1 (4pm ET = 11pm in Moscow). A MLB game is scheduled for FS1 at 7pm as well.
* I gave the top Big Ten, Big 12 & Pac-12 selections to ESPN. For those of you scoring at home, that means I had ESPN selecting Ohio St. vs. TCU over USC at Texas.
* Yes, I short-windowed Alabama at Ole Miss. The trend I've seen with Pac-12 games is that they seem to want a TV window starting no later than 8pm local time, which is why Washington at Utah is at 10pm ET.
* Because I had five games for the Pac-12 Networks to handle, assuming one isn't moved to another night of the week, I took the two Bay Area games and put the Cal game on the Bay Area feed after the Stanford game, but staggering the start time of the Cal game so that it should be available to view in full on the Bay Area feed.
If a game isn't listed, assume it is on a streaming service where the home school has more control over start time. The link at the top has all games currently set for TV this week.
All times Eastern.
8pm ESPN: Miami (FL) at Toledo
8pm ESPNU: Georgia St. at Memphis
12pm ABC: Florida St. at Syracuse
12pm ESPN: USF vs. Illinois
12pm ESPN2: Colorado St. at Florida
12pm ESPNU: Kent St. at Penn St.
12pm FS1: Missouri at Purdue
12pm FS2: Houston at Texas Tech
12pm FSN: UTSA at Kansas St.
12pm SEC: UTEP at Tennessee
12pm SEC: Marshall at South Carolina
12pm BTN: Northern Iowa at Iowa
12pm BTN: Troy at Nebraska
12pm ACC RSNs: UCF at North Carolina
12pm CBSSN: Hawai'i at Army
12:20pm ACC Network: Georgia Southern at Clemson
2pm Pac-12: New Hampshire at Colorado
3:30pm ABC: SMU at Michigan
3:30pm CBS: LSU at Auburn
3:30pm ESPN: West Virginia at NC State
3:30pm ESPN2: Oklahoma at Iowa St.
3:30pm ESPNU: East Carolina at Virginia Tech
3:30pm FSN: Rutgers at Kansas
3:30pm FS2: Duke at Baylor
3:30pm ACC RSNs: Georgia Tech at Pittsburgh
3:30pm CBSSN: Lehigh at Navy
3:30pm BTN: Akron at Northwestern
3:30pm BTN: Miami (OH) at Minnesota
4pm SEC: UL-Monroe at Texas A&M
4pm SEC: Murray St. at Kentucky
4pm ESPNEWS: Arkansas St. at Tulsa
4:30pm FOX: USC at Texas
5pm Pac-12: Idaho St. at Stanford
7pm ESPN: Alabama at Ole Miss
7pm ESPN2: Boise St. at Oklahoma St.
7pm ESPNU: North Texas at Arkansas
7pm CBSSN: Oregon St. at Nevada
7:30pm SEC: UL-Lafayette at Mississippi St.
7:30pm SEC: Middle Tennessee at Georgia
7:30pm BTN: Ball St. at Indiana
7:30pm BTN: Temple at Maryland
8pm ABC: Ohio St. vs. TCU
8pm Pac-12: Eastern Washington at Washington St.
8:30pm FOX: BYU at Wisconsin
8:30pm Pac-12 Bay Area: Idaho St. at California
10pm ESPN: Washington at Utah
10:30pm FS1: Fresno St. at UCLA
10:30pm ESPN2: San Jose St. at Oregon
10:30pm CBSSN: Arizona St. at San Diego St.
11pm Pac-12: Southern Utah at Arizona