I have done my best to list what TV windows are out there. Every listing service has a little different schedule for these networks. It is also possible that a window could be eliminated or the time of a window could shift slightly to accommodate a network's needs.
Big Ten, and possibly Mountain West, games will now be part of the 12 day selections as their season will start on 10/23 & 10/24.
Considerations (you might want to read these instead of skipping past them)
* ESPN2 is carrying UFC prelims from 12-2pm ET. At this time, they will start carrying games at 2pm ET.
* FOX added a 2nd broadcast network game window after selecting Nebraska at Ohio State. My expectation was that this was for the Big 12, and I think that was the original plan, but as we come into the weekend, I think a Big Ten game is better served being placed there. The network's primetime window is reserved for World Series Game 4. If you're looking at the minimum required number of games that FOX has to air on their broadcast network from the Big 12, they are right at that six game minimum.
* I don't know if there's been a change as to the number of appearances a SEC team can make on CBS with CBS's regular season game schedule reduced from 15 to 11. I'm hesitant to use Alabama at Tennessee & Georgia at Kentucky if the appearance maximum has decreased from five to four, so I went with Missouri at Florida.
* It hasn't been announced, but with Houston at Navy being set for 3:30pm, I am assuming that Mercer at Army is being changed to a 12pm start, allowing for a pair of Mountain West games to possibly air on CBSSN in the evening.
* I have no idea how Hawai'i's games will be split amongst MW rightsholders and their Spectrum Sports PPV package. I assume some games will air on Spectrum Sports, so their game this week I've listed on. Boise State's game at Hawai'i is controlled by CBS Sports, so almost all other Hawai'i games could be pay-per-view games to get Hawai'i their money.
* As of this morning, I don't have a good handle on the BTN, FS1 & FS2 telecast windows. One listing service has 3:30pm & 11pm for FS1, so I added 12pm & 7pm on my own & adjusted the 11pm window to 10:30pm per MW rules that a FOX Sports game can't start later than 7:45pm local time. On Friday 10/23 at 6pm ET there happens to a To Be Announced window, so I don't know if that worth watching with respect to a game being moved there.
12pm ABC: Notre Dame at Pitt
12pm ESPN: Penn State at Indiana
12pm FS1: Baylor at Texas
12pm ESPNU: Tulane at UCF
12pm SEC: Georgia at Kentucky
12pm BTN: Maryland at Northwestern
12pm ACC: NC State at North Carolina
2pm ESPN2: Kansas at Kansas State
2pm FS2: New Mexico at Colorado State
3:30pm ABC: Iowa State at Oklahoma State
3:30pm CBS: Missouri at Florida
3:30pm FOX: Illinois at Wisconsin
3:30pm ESPN: Syracuse at Clemson
3:30pm FS1: Oklahoma at TCU
3:30pm ESPNU: Georgia Southern at Coastal Carolina
3:30pm BTN: Iowa at Purdue
3:30pm ACC RSN: Georgia Tech at Boston College
4pm SEC: Auburn at Ole Miss
4pm ACC: Virginia Tech at Wake Forest
5:30pm ESPN2: West Virginia at Texas Tech
7pm ESPN: Alabama at Tennessee
7pm FS1: Utah State at Boise State
7pm ESPNU: Louisiana Tech at UTSA
7pm CBSSN: Wyoming at Nevada
7pm ACC RSN: Florida State at Louisville
7pm KAIL & Spectrum PPV: Hawai'i at Fresno State
7:30pm ABC: Michigan at Minnesota
7:30pm SEC: South Carolina at LSU
7:30pm BTN: Rutgers at Michigan State
8pm ACC: Virginia at Miami (FL)
9pm ESPN2: Cincinnati at SMU
10:15pm ESPN: Texas State at BYU
10:30pm FS1: Air Force at San Jose State
10:30pm CBSSN: UNLV at San Diego State
ESPN3 or ESPN+
Temple at Memphis
ULM at South Alabama
Georgia State at Troy
Chattanooga at WKU
Middle Tennessee at Rice
UTEP at Charlotte