Friday, November 11, 2022

CFB TV Guesses for 11/19/22 Six Day Holds

Here's the openings.  

It is already known that FOX has the choice in the Pac-12.  Since ABC got the top two Big Ten games, I gave FOX the top choice in the Big 12 and used it on Texas at Kansas.  

I know there are two Big Ten games running concurrently on ABC and FOX, something both networks try to avoid.  I think this is a case where its each one doing what they have to do for themselves, especially since Wisconsin could have an outside shot at winning their division. 

I think you'll see two Big Ten games run concurrently on BTN as well, either at 12pm or 3:30pm.  I went with this at 12pm.

I'm aware that the Mountain West has a 9:45pm ET start on FS1 and I know they don't have the overflow option for FS2 because it has a game starting at 9pm ET too. I think they'll stick to their original plan of 12pm, 3:30pm and 7pm ET on FS1.

11am ESPN2: Navy at UCF
12pm ABC: Ohio State at Maryland
12pm FOX: Texas at Kansas
12pm ESPN: Iowa at Minnesota
12pm FS1: Texas Tech at Iowa State
12pm BTN: Penn State at Rutgers
12pm BTN: Northwestern at Purdue
3:30pm ABC: Illinois at Michigan
3:30pm ESPN: Miami (FL) at Clemson
3:30pm FS1: Oklahoma State at Oklahoma
3:30pm BTN: Indiana at Michigan State
4pm FOX: Wisconsin at Nebraska
4pm ESPNU: Cincinnati at Temple
7pm ESPN: Tennessee at South Carolina
7pm FS1: Kansas State at West Virginia
7:30pm ABC: TCU at Baylor
7:30pm SECN: Ole Miss at Arkansas
8pm FOX: USC at UCLA
10:30pm ESPN: Utah at Oregon

Streaming
Houston at East Carolina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if they send Gus and Joel Klatt to the pac 12 game because that’s the biggest game even though it’s an 8pm game

Anonymous said...

My guess is no even though they should. FOX had Oregon UCLA a few weeks back at 3:30 which was a huge game yet they sent the normal big noon kickoff crew to Ohio State as a 30 point favorite over Iowa. The only game I can remember off the top of my head that Gus and Klatt did recently that wasn't at noon was the Penn State at Iowa game last season which was at 4.

Anonymous said...

Difference is The Big Noon game dosent have Ohio St or Michigan