Here are the games already set for television and/or webcast. Here are the known available telecast windows.
I have done my best to list what TV windows are out there. Every listing service has a little different schedule for these networks. It is also possible that a window could be eliminated or the time of a window could shift slightly to accommodate a network's needs.
Instead of cluttering up these posts even more, I'll try to keep track of the unique conference TV arrangements and six day holds used in a separate post.
A few notes and considerations:
* FOX and FS1 are expected to Game 1 from each from the National League Division Series. It appears one will be in the mid-afternoon on FOX with a night game on FS1.
* FS1 is carrying horse racing early in the afternoon, so they're intending to air only one game.
* FOX does have a late evening window at 11pm. Both the Big Ten and Big 12 are options for this window.
* The evening SEC Network window was selected late in the spring
12pm ABC: Alabama at Mississippi State
* Games set for time or TV network family, but not both:
- Indiana at Rutgers (8pm, TBA)
- SEC game time slots
- Early: Vanderbilt at Georgia, Alabama at Mississippi State
- Flex: Florida at Missouri, Auburn at Tennessee, Arkansas at Texas A&M, Kentucky at South Carolina
* For the Big Ten, I used the following selection order: CBS, FOX, NBC. I gave ESPN the top Big 12 choice, then FOX the next two.
* I dropped the SECN window at 12:45pm ET. I struggled to fill ESPNU at the end, and neither Alabama at Mississippi State nor Vanderbilt at Georgia deserved SECN treatment. I'd assume SECN gets a simulcast of the ABC game with a "Command Center" presentation.
* I dropped the SECN window at 12:45pm ET. I struggled to fill ESPNU at the end, and neither Alabama at Mississippi State nor Vanderbilt at Georgia deserved SECN treatment. I'd assume SECN gets a simulcast of the ABC game with a "Command Center" presentation.
12pm FOX: Michigan at Minnesota
12pm ESPN: Vanderbilt at Georgia
12pm ESPN2: UCF at Houston
12pm CW: Stanford at Wake Forest
12pm TNT: West Virginia at Iowa State
12pm ESPNU: Temple at South Florida
12pm ACCN: Louisville at NC State
12:30pm BTN: Michigan State at Wisconsin
3:30pm ABC: Florida at Missouri
3:30pm CBS: Ohio State at Iowa
3:30pm ESPN: Miami (FL) at Clemson
3:30pm ESPN2: Arkansas at Texas A&M3:30pm ESPNU: Marshall at James Madison
4:15pm BTN: Maryland at Nebraska
4:15pm SECN: Kentucky at South Carolina
3:30pm ACCN: Boston College at SMU
4pm FS1: Purdue at Illinois4:15pm BTN: Maryland at Nebraska
4:15pm SECN: Kentucky at South Carolina
7pm ESPN: Auburn at Tennessee
7pm ESPN2: Cincinnati at Arizona
7pm ESPNU: Middle Tennessee at Kansas7:30pm ABC: Notre Dame at North Carolina
7:30pm FOX: BYU at TCU
7:30pm NBC: Washington at USC
7:30pm ACCN: Virginia at Florida State
8pm BTN: Indiana at Rutgers
10:15pm ESPN: Texas Tech at Colorado
11pm FOX: Baylor at Arizona State
Streaming
Streaming
UTSA at Rice
Memphis at Charlotte
Toledo at Ball State
Toledo at Ball State
Akron at Central Michigan
Western Michigan at Buffalo
Eastern Michigan at UMass
Ohio at Kent State
Bowling Green at Miami (OH)
Army West Point at Louisiana Tech
Arkansas State at Louisiana
Georgia Southern at Coastal Carolina
Old Dominion at Georgia State
ULM at South Alabama
15 comments:
You still think 7:30 abc for Notre dame/unc even with Carolina’s loss yesterday?
I posted it, so....yeah. :)
Notre Dame's pretty good and ABC gets a few chances to show them, so they might as well here.
Does FS1 have priority over BTN, the other way around, or indifferent?
I think it makes more sense to put Maryland-Nebraska on FS1 since both schools play a Big Ten game on BTN this week and it's better to get Purdue and Illinois on BTN. Of course this early and Purdue and Illinois most likely having way more chances to get on BTN it'll probably not make much of a difference.
Miami-Clemson though...
I've noticed its kinda an indifferent thing, that they seem to lump BTN and FS1 into the same grouping. Purdue's already done with their required BTN appearances, but as you've indicated, they aren't done with BTN yet.
I could see Notre Dame vs. North Carolina playing in ABC's prime time slot. This is compounded by the fact that the SEC slot October 3rd is mediocre compared to future weeks. I know this is looking ahead: if Notre Dame and BYU are undefeated going into their game on 10/17, do not be surprised if this matchup ends up being the ABC prime time game on that day.
Is there a good chance the Miami-Clemson game is put at 12 on ABC or ESPN or do you think more likely scenario is the 3:30 or 7:30 slot?
I am hoping that the Michigan Gophers game is later than 11 am mid afternoon or night so I can watch
I am thinking that the Michigan Gophers game is a mid afternoon or night game
Is the Miami-Clemson game more likely to be that 3:30 or 7:30 slot over a 12:00 on ABC or ESPN? I see you have 3:30 but curious how likely you think a later slot is over that 12 slot
I don't think noon is likely because of what I did with the SEC at noon, skipping the SECN early window. Those two games can't go to another time slot.
See earlier comment re how SEC games are slotted at noon.
Michigan hasn't played a noon game at Minnesota since 2008. I don’t really see them doing that now.
No SECN 7:45? Would Kentucky-S Carolina not be a 7:45 SECN instead of 4:15 SECN?
Read the notes and considerations up top re evening SECN
Post a Comment