* ABC does not have a prime time window due to NASCAR. To compensate, ESPN's primetime window moves to 8pm
* A Pac-12 late window on ESPN doesn't exist with the later start time for the primetime window. ESPN2 has games at 6pm and 9:15pm. FOX is expected to choose a pair of Pac-12 games and ABC is expected to air Big 12 games in both of their time slots.
* I do see the possibility of a six-day pick between the F/X 12pm window (if it stays at 12pm), the ABC 3:30pm window if a Big 12 game is chosen there and possibly the 12pm FSN window if the choices involve TCU-Baylor and West Virginia-Texas Tech.
* If Texas A&M-Louisiana Tech isn't chosen for ESPNU (it would be a shame if it isn't), Maryland-Virginia probably takes its place.
* I believe ESPN continues to hold onto its remaining priority pick for the SEC until later in the season.
Oklahoma vs. Texas, 12pm ABC (confirmed for ABC, time not confirmed)
TCU at Baylor, 12pm F/X
Northwestern at Minnesota, 12pm ESPN/ESPN2
Boston College at Florida St., 12pm ESPN/ESPN2
Texas A&M vs. Louisiana Tech, 12pm ESPNU (confirmed to air on ESPN platform)
Kansas St. at Iowa St.,12pm FSN
Wisconsin at Purdue, 12pm BTN
Iowa at Michigan St., 12pm BTN
Syracuse at Rutgers, 12pm Big East
Florida at Vanderbilt, 12pm SEC Net
Duke at Virginia Tech, 12:30pm ACC Net
Utah at UCLA, 3pm FOX (semi-confirmed)
North Carolina at Miami (FL), 3pm ACC RSNs
South Carolina at LSU, 3:30pm CBS
Illinois at Michigan, 3:30pm ABC/ESPN (confirmed)
West Virginia at Texas Tech, 3:30pm ABC/ESPN
Louisville at Pittsburgh, 3:30pm ESPNU
Oklahoma St. at Kansas, 3:30pm FSN
Tennessee at Mississippi St., 6pm ESPN2
USC at Washington, 7pm FOX (semi-confirmed)
Auburn at Ole Miss, 7pm ESPNU
UAB at Houston, 7pm FSN (confirmed for FSN, time semi-confirmed)
Kentucky at Arkansas, 7pm SEC/FOX RSNs
Alabama at Missouri, 8pm ESPN
Oregon St. at BYU, 9:15pm ESPN2
California at Washington St., 10pm Pac-12 Net
Maryland at Virginia, Time TBA
Temple at Connecticut, Time TBA (could be Big East local on SNY at 3:30pm)