* Each SEC Network window is scheduled to have two games concurrently.
* The 3:30pm CBSSN window is set aside for the MAC. The American will be slotted at 7pm.
* Both FOX and ESPN come into this week with four remaining Saturday selections to use on the Pac-12. Since there is only one Pac-12 Network window scheduled each of the next two weeks, expect one of the two sides to choose three games this week of the six available and only choose one on 11/28 of the five games on offer (the other would take two each week). And I can absolutely see the possibility of a six day hold for 11/21 being used here with the possibility of Stanford wrapping up the Pac-12 North.
* The Big 12 has a real possibility of a six day hold, pending the outcome of Oklahoma at Baylor. I'm assuming both Baylor & Oklahoma St. wins on 11/14 in this scenario below. Taking Baylor at Oklahoma St. also gives ESPN maximum flexibility with their remaining Big 12 selections. They would not be locked out of any games of potential importance in the final two weeks (ie. Oklahoma at Oklahoma St. aka Bedlam & Texas at Baylor), though FOX could be selecting ahead of them. Especially since they pre-selected Baylor at TCU on Black Friday.
* It is my understanding that the Big Ten is currently not flexible with respect to allowing in-season night game selections, which is why Michigan St. at Ohio St. is at 3:30pm. Not sure I'd play it at night right now either if both Baylor and Oklahoma St are undefeated.
* To shoehorn everything in, I put the ACC Network in a split window at 12:30pm along with two BTN games at 12pm. Also moved up the ESPN2 10:30pm window to 10:15pm.
* Chattanooga at Florida St. isn't missing. I believe its going to be on ESPN3 like anything else not listed from the FBS conferences.
* I gave Virginia a reprieve from the ACC RSN package. They've been selected for the package five straight weeks (10/17 - 11/14) and on 10/10 were on the ACC Network vs. Pittsburgh. To do a split ACC window with a NC State game eliminated the possibility of Duke at Virginia being the other half since Duke & NC State are in the same local market (yes, I know that Duke's following isn't as big in the Triangle, etc.).
All times Eastern.
12pm ABC/ESPN2: Michigan at Penn St.
12pm ABC/ESPN2: Wake Forest at Clemson
12pm ESPN: North Carolina at Virginia Tech
12pm FS1: Iowa St. at Kansas St.
12pm ESPNU: FAU at Florida
12pm ESPNEWS: Houston at Connecticut
12pm FSN: West Virginia at Kansas
12pm SEC: Charlotte at Kentucky
12pm SEC: The Citadel at South Carolina
12pm BTN: Purdue at Iowa
12pm BTN: Indiana at Maryland
12:30pm ACC Network: Syracuse at NC State
12:30pm ACC Network: Louisville at Pittsburgh
3pm ACC RSNs: Georgia Tech at Miami (FL)
3:30pm CBS: LSU at Ole Miss
3:30pm FOX: TCU at Oklahoma
3:30pm ABC: Michigan St. at Ohio St.
3:30pm ESPN: California at Stanford
3:30pm ESPN2: Northwestern at Wisconsin
3:30pm FS1: USC at Oregon
3:30pm ESPNU: Duke at Virginia
3:30pm CBSSN: Buffalo at Akron
3:30pm BTN: Illinois at Minnesota
4pm ESPNEWS: Tulane at SMU
4pm SEC: Texas A&M at Vanderbilt
4pm SEC: Idaho at Auburn
4pm Pac-12: Arizona at Arizona St.
7pm ESPN: Memphis at Temple
7pm ESPN2: Mississippi St. at Arkansas
7pm ESPNU: Georgia Southern at Georgia
7pm CBSSN: Navy at Tulsa
7:30pm FOX: UCLA at Utah
7:30pm SEC: Tennessee at Missouri
7:30pm SEC: Charleston Southern at Alabama
8pm ABC: Baylor at Oklahoma St.
8pm ESPNEWS: Nevada at Utah St.
10:15pm ESPN2: Fresno St. at BYU
10:30pm ESPN: California at Washington St.