* November means no more Big Ten night games. Granted they select them months in advance anyways, but it isn't an option anymore.
* Conversely, the SEC's primetime doubleheader is this week. CBS has exclusivity in both the 3:30pm and 8pm time slots.
* No ESPN slot at 7pm. NASCAR Nationwide series duties.
* F/X lists their timeslot as 1:30pm. Makes it eligible for a portion of the Pac-12 who resides in the mountain timezone (11:30am local time), and on 11/10 & 11/17, the Arizona schools. F/X might be able to adjust their kick time too for a Pac-12 game slightly.
* My thought with Arizona St.-Oregon St. on Pac-12 Network is that with FOX clearly having the best available game in Oregon-USC, the Pac-12 Network may have a week where they leap over ESPN to take the next best game. Just a hunch, nothing more.
* I could see a 12 day pick being used on some of the Big 12 games, but it would be rather wasteful, IMO. Could also see some of the ESPNU slots in a 12 day pick with the ACC & Big East too.
* Oklahoma St.-Kansas St. was on FOX's list to televise. I don't think they'd pass it up, but the mess involves the Texas-Texas Tech game and I think they have to stray from the list again. Earlier this week I wrote that Texas is up against the appearance limit in the ABC/ESPN package. Either the Texas Tech game or the Kansas St. game has to air in the FOX portion of the contract either on cable/broadcast network. The Texas-Kansas St. game is the final week of the season and FOX does not have a broadcast window scheduled for that day. If I'm the Big 12 and ABC, I politely ask FOX to take Texas-Texas Tech (which is still a pretty good game involving a top 20 ranked team), so that ABC has the option to take Texas-Kansas St. on 12/1
* Last one: It wouldn't surprise me to see Temple-Louisville land on ABC/ESPN/ESPN2 in primetime. Big East gets one Saturday primetime appearance per year on either of those three networks. If Louisville is undefeated, it could get a look to flip with Oklahoma-Iowa St. for ESPN2 or be split with Oklahoma St.-Kansas St. on ABC, which would put BC-Wake Forest on television somewhere.
12pm ESPN/ESPN2: Missouri at Florida
12pm ESPN/ESPN2: Ole Miss at Georgia
12pm ESPNU: Troy at Tennessee
12pm BTN: Iowa at Indiana
12pm BTN: Nebraska at Michigan St.
12pm FSN: Houston at East Carolina
12pm SEC/FOX RSNs: Tulsa at Arkansas
12pm SEC Network: Vanderbilt at Kentucky
12pm Big East Network: Connecticut at USF
12:30pm ACC Network: Georgia Tech at Maryland
12:30pm SEC/CSS: New Mexico St. at Auburn
1:30pm F/X: Stanford at Colorado
3pm FOX: Texas at Texas Tech
3pm Pac-12 Network: Washington St. at Utah
3:30pm CBS: Texas A&M at Mississippi St.
3:30pm ABC w/ESPN2: Reverse Mirror: Michigan at Minnesota
3:30pm ABC w/ESPN2: Reverse Mirror: TCU at West Virginia
3:30pm ABC: Clemson at Duke
3:30pm ESPN: Illinois at Ohio St.
3:30pm ESPNU: Syracuse at Cincinnati
3:30pm FSN: Baylor at Kansas
3:30pm ACC RSNs: Virginia at NC State
3:30pm BTN: Penn St. at Purdue
7pm FOX: Oregon at USC (99% confirmed)
7pm ESPN2: Oklahoma at Iowa St.
7pm ESPNU: Temple at Louisville
8pm CBS: Alabama at LSU (confirmed)
8pm ABC: Oklahoma St. at Kansas St.
10pm Pac-12 Network: Arizona St. at Oregon St.
10:30pm ESPN: Arizona at UCLA
Boston College at Wake Forest
Boston College at Wake Forest