* CBS has a doubleheader at 12pm & 3:30pm. For this type of doubleheader, CBS picks 1st at 3:30pm and 4th at 12pm. The 2nd & 3rd picks go to ESPN to spend on any of their networks. A six day hold seems like a real possibility at any point while CBS has a game to choose.
* The Big Ten could also see another six day hold used between Ohio St. at Michigan St., Wisconsin at Penn St. and Northwestern at Iowa. For the selections here, I gave FOX Sports top choice.
* Since it wasn't announced before the season that FOX Sports had control of Oklahoma St. at Oklahoma, I slotted that one for the ABC primetime game. Since that would put ESPN at 22 Big 12 selections for the season, I put the rest of the Big 12 games on FOX Sports outlets.
* I slotted the top Pac-12 game with ESPN. Look for that window to move up to 10pm ET if they choose either Washington St. at Colorado or Oregon at Utah. The Pac-12 seems to have a rule regarding TV start times no later than 8pm local time and with both home teams in the Mountain Time Zone, look for an earlier game slotting.
* Both the UFC Fight Night and the prelims are scheduled to air on FS1, so just the two game windows at 12pm & 3:30pm.
* FSN has a 12pm Big 12 window. The ACC RSN window is at 3pm. Look for affiliates to be paired with college basketball games also being distributed regionally. Evansville at Xavier will likely be paired with affiliates receiving the Big 12 game, where UMES at NC State will be paired with the ACC football game.
* The 7pm window on CBS Sports Network is for the American Athletic Conference.
* ESPNEWS currently shows a pair of windows at 4pm & 8pm ET
* Michigan's appearance vs. Rutgers on BTN would fulfill a requirement that the Wolverines play another conference opponent on that network.
* At this point in the season, FOX and ESPN can put together a requested list of potential Big Ten games they would like to air at night. Both competing schools would have to agree to the night game. These selections assume no one accepted a night game option, but if, say, Ohio St. at Michigan St. did, FOX could take that one immediately. You'd probably need to slot a Big Ten game into the ABC 12pm or 3:30pm slot, move a Big 12 game to 12pm on FOX and slot the Pac-12 game on FOX or FS1 at 3:30pm ET.
7pm ESPNU: Ohio at Miami (OH)
8pm ESPN2: Toledo at Northern Illinois
12pm ABC: Clemson at Boston College
12pm CBS: Kentucky at Tennessee
12pm FOX: Wisconsin at Penn St.
12pm ESPN: South Carolina at Florida
12pm ESPN2: Purdue at Minnesota
12pm FS1: Baylor at Iowa St.
12pm ESPNU: North Carolina at Duke
12pm FSN: Kansas at Kansas St.
12pm SEC: Ole Miss at Texas A&M
12pm BTN: Michigan at Rutgers
12pm BTN: Maryland at Indiana
12:20pm Raycom: Virginia Tech at Pittsburgh
2pm Pac-12: UCLA at Arizona St.
3pm ACC RSNs: Liberty at Virginia
3:30pm ABC: Ohio St. at Michigan St.
3:30pm CBS: Mississippi St. at Alabama
3:30pm FOX: Texas at Texas Tech
3:30pm ESPN: Northwestern at Iowa
3:30pm ESPN2: Miami (FL) at Georgia Tech
3:30pm FS1: TCU at West Virginia
3:30pm ESPNU: Navy at UCF
3:30pm BTN: Illinois at Nebraska
4pm ESPNEWS: SMU at Connecticut
4pm SEC: Vanderbilt at Missouri
5:30pm Pac-12: California at USC
7pm ESPN: Auburn at Georgia
7pm ESPN2: USF at Cincinnati
7pm ESPNU: Temple at Houston
7pm CBSSN: East Carolina at Tulane
7:30pm FOX: Oregon at Utah
7:30pm SEC: LSU at Arkansas
8pm ABC: Oklahoma St. at Oklahoma
8pm ESPNEWS: Tulsa at Memphis
9pm Pac-12: Oregon St. at Stanford
9pm Pac-12: Oregon St. at Stanford
10pm ESPN: Washington St. at Colorado
10:30pm ESPN2: UNLV at San Diego St.
10:30pm ESPNU: Colorado St. at Nevada