This will be the last set of guesses for 2020. I'm not going to bother with 12/19 as we're not sure of many of the games in the Big Ten and Pac-12, plus several conferences are working on their schedules on a weekly basis to get as many relevant games in as possible. Frankly, I think you'll see six day holds used for a lot of this week and for whatever games outside of conference championships are played on 12/19 too.
Here are the games already set for television and/or webcast. Here are the known available telecast windows.
I have done my best to list what TV windows are out there. Every listing service has a little different schedule for these networks. It is also possible that a window could be eliminated or the time of a window could shift slightly to accommodate a network's needs.
Considerations (you might want to read these instead of skipping past them)
* CBS schedules for 12/12/ show that they will not air a SEC game in primetime after Army-Navy. All of the games that are presently scheduled for that Saturday were originally scheduled to air on ESPN operated networks.
* Michigan at Ohio State has been pre-selected to air on FOX at 12pm ET and the MLS Cup will be airing on the network in primetime, so there's only one FOX window open.
* BTN doesn't a 7:30pm ET window listed at this time. Just 12pm & 3:30pm.
* RSNs are not showing any ACC football windows for 12/12, which might be why Pitt at Georgia Tech is airing on Thursday 12/10 instead. Assuming two RSN selections on 12/5, the game on 12/10 would be the RSN package's 17th game, so it would have met its contract requirement.
* ACC Network is scheduled to carry at least four, possibly five, college basketball games starting at 12pm and no college football. Network listings have five games but only four were listed when the ACC released its schedule.
* I'm attempting to follow the California curfew guidelines. Yesterday, rules were added specifically in Santa Clara county which would affect Stanford on Saturday and San Jose State on Friday night as they are scheduled to play Nevada at 10pm ET / 7pm PT on CBSSN.
* "Missing" TV windows on ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU are due to the following:
- Top Rank Boxing (ESPN late evening)
- UFC PPV Prelims (ESPN2 evening I *think*)
- Men's college basketball (ESPNU - 2 games starting at 7pm)
12pm ABC: Cincinnati at Tulsa
12pm ESPN: Oklahoma at West Virginia
12pm ESPN2: Virginia at Virginia Tech
12pm FS1: Texas at Kansas
12pm ESPNU: Coastal Carolina at Troy
12pm SECN: LSU at Florida
12pm BTN: Rutgers at Maryland
12pm BTN: Purdue at Indiana
2:30pm CBSSN: Akron at Buffalo
3:30pm ABC: North Carolina at Miami (FL)
3:30pm ESPN: Illinois at Northwestern
3:30pm ESPN2: San Diego State at BYU
3:30pm FS1: Washington at Oregon
3:30pm ESPNU: Oregon State at Stanford
3:30pm BTN: Michigan State at Penn State
3:30pm BTN: Minnesota at Nebraska
4pm FOX: USC at UCLA
4pm SECN: Auburn at Mississippi State
7pm ESPN: Wisconsin at Iowa
7pm FS1: Oklahoma State at Baylor
7:30pm ABC: Notre Dame at Wake Forest
7:30pm SECN: Texas A&M at Tennessee
10:30pm FS1: Fresno State vs. New Mexico
10:30pm ESPN2: California at Washington State
ESPN3 or ESPN+
North Texas at UTEP
UAB at Rice
Houston at Memphis
UIW at Arkansas State
Appalachian State at Georgia Southern
Central Michigan at Toledo
Northern Illinois at Eastern Michigan
Western Michigan at Ball State
Miami (OH) at Bowling Green
Ohio at Kent State