Good morning. 2023 is live on my site, so feel free to poke around.
* I didn't specify every streaming game from ESPN+, ESPN3 or MW Network. If the game isn't listed, assume its over there. I did go ahead and specify a game airing on Peacock for this particular week. With Notre Dame likely having at least one Peacock exclusive per season, plus eight Big Ten games on Peacock for the next several years, I felt it was important to spell those games out and will do so for future weeks.
* I realize that I guessed Tennessee State at Notre Dame for Week 1 for Peacock, but I've seen enough evidence to the contrary and that the Central Michigan game will end up on Peacock for Week 3. I'll go back in a few weeks and probably re-think Weeks 0 & 1 and Week 2 to adjust things.
* This would be the first week that CBS gets a SEC game.
* Also, this is where I can see ESPN using a 6pm/9pm SEC doubleheader, as when you look at the available Pac-12 games, the quality of available games isn't there like it is for Week 2.
* I'd like to see one of the Pac-12 games that are destined for Pac-12 Networks move over to Friday night. Particularly if both Arizona schools end up on Pac-12 Networks.
* Compared to Week 2, the Big Ten provides a lot more quality for networks, even with a few clunkers in there. BTN is a recipient of some of this good fortune.
* With both Oklahoma and Alabama playing at AAC schools, I figure these are two games that are likely to be geared toward ABC games, helping to fulfill a requirement to have games on ABC.
* I went with Washington at Michigan State over to FOX ahead of Penn State at Illinois to NBC.
7pm ACCN: Bethune-Cookman at Miami (FL)
7:30pm ESPN: Navy at Memphis
8pm ESPN: Army West Point at UTSA
Saturday12pm ABC: Oklahoma at Tulsa
12pm FOX: Washington at Michigan State
12pm ESPN: Georgia Tech at Ole Miss
12pm ESPN2: Kansas State at Missouri
12pm FS1: Syracuse at Purdue
12pm BTN: Virginia at Maryland
12pm BTN: Georgia Southern at Wisconsin
12pm ESPNU: Iowa State at Ohio
12pm SECN: Akron at Kentucky
12pm ACCN: Indiana vs. Louisville
12pm CBSSN: FIU at UConn
2pm Pac-12: Sacramento State at Stanford
2pm Pac-12 Los Angeles: North Carolina Central at UCLA
2:30pm Peacock: Central Michigan at Notre Dame
3:30pm ABC: Alabama at South Florida
3:30pm CBS: Tennessee at Florida
3:30pm ESPN2: TCU at Houston
3:30pm FS1: WKU at Ohio State
3:30pm BTN: Bowling Green at Michigan
3:30pm BTN: Northern Illinois at Nebraska
3:30pm ESPNU: Louisiana at UAB
3:30pm ACCN: Northwestern at Duke
3:30pm CBSSN: San Jose State at Toledo
4pm FOX: Pitt at West Virginia
4pm SECN: ULM at Texas A&M
4pm FS2: North Dakota at Boise State
5pm Pac-12: Weber State at Utah
5pm Pac-12 WA: Northern Colorado at Washington State
6pm ESPN: South Carolina at Georgia
6pm Peacock: Western Michigan at Iowa
7pm ESPN2: Minnesota at North Carolina
7pm FS1: Utah State at Air Force
7pm ESPNU: Tulane at Southern Miss
7pm CBSSN: Vanderbilt at UNLV
7:30pm ABC: Florida State at Boston College
7:30pm NBC: Penn State at Illinois
7:30pm BTN: Virginia Tech at Rutgers
7:30pm SECN: BYU at Arkansas
8pm FOX: Colorado State at Colorado
8pm ACCN: Florida Atlantic at Clemson
8pm Longhorn: Wyoming at Texas
8pm Pac-12: San Diego State at Oregon State
8pm Pac-12 Bay Area: Idaho at California
8pm FS2: NM State at New Mexico
9pm ESPN: LSU at Mississippi State
10:30pm ESPN2: Hawai'i at Oregon
10:30pm FS1: Fresno State at Arizona State
10:30pm CBSSN: Kansas at Nevada
11pm Pac-12: UTEP at Arizona