- Black Friday selections, except for any MAC games on ESPN3, were taken care of last night & early this morning.
- There is no scheduled 12pm American syndication game. The 11/23 game was the last scheduled game of the American/Big East football syndication network, going back to the days of Creative Sports.
- I expect a six day pick to be used on the games that could affect the outcome of the ACC Coastal.
- An ACC Network split is possible
- FOX selected the Notre Dame-Stanford game before the season started & elected to play it on their broadcast network. It, along with the Civil War and Apple Cup on Black Friday, represents their 22nd Pac-12 selection on the season, which means they won't have one available for the 12 day selection process.
- Last year, FOX and ABC air Pac-12 games concurrently in the evening, though the FOX game had a staggered start of 6:30pm ET (UCLA-Stanford) while ABC's game started at 8pm (Notre Dame-USC). They could do that again, but I think the possibility of an undefeated Baylor is tough to pass up, even if TCU isn't a marquee opponent. If they do elect to do staggered starts, swap the UCLA-USC and Baylor-TCU games on the TV windows.
- The Pac-12 Network windows are at 2pm ET and 9:30pm ET, respectively, which leads one to believe they are earmarked to games involving Mountain/Arizona time zone schools. I think they would also try to keep the Territorial Cup and Crosstown Rivalry games in separate TV windows.
- The FSN timeslot is somewhat unusual, but they are airing a Big East basketball game at 12pm ET (Lipscomb-Georgetown).
12pm ABC: Ohio St. at Michigan
12pm ESPN: Clemson at South Carolina
12pm ESPN2: Duke at North Carolina
12pm FOX Sports 1: Kansas St. at Kansas
12pm ESPNEWS: Rutgers at Connecticut
12pm ESPNU: Wake Forest at Vanderbilt
12pm BTN: Purdue at Indiana
12pm SEC TV: Tennessee at Kentucky
12:30pm ACC Network: Virginia Tech at Virginia
2pm Pac-12: Utah at Colorado
2pm FSN: North Texas at Tulsa
3:30pm CBS: Alabama at Auburn
3:30pm ABC: Minnesota at Michigan St.
3:30pm ESPN: UCLA at USC
3:30pm ESPN2: Penn St. at Wisconsin
3:30pm ESPNU: Boston College at Syracuse
3:30pm BTN: Northwestern at Illinois
3:30pm ACC RSNs: Maryland at NC State
4pm FOX Sports 1: Iowa St. at West Virginia
7pm ESPN: Texas A&M at Missouri
7pm ESPN2: Georgia at Georgia Tech
7pm ESPNU: Florida St. at Florida
8pm ABC: Baylor at TCU
9:30pm Pac-12: Arizona at Arizona St.
10:15pm ESPN2: New Mexico at Boise St.
10:30pm ESPNU: San Diego St. at UNLV
Temple at Memphis
Air Force at Colorado St.