Here's the games that were counted
ESPN and FOX Sports are on equal footing with respect to the number of games they can carry, up to 22 games.
In terms of broadcast networks vs. primary pay TV. For this, it is a different dicing of the ESPN vs. FOX Sports table.
Some statistical notes
* Why does ESPN's count only equal 21? Apparently the Washington-Auburn game from Atlanta in week one counted towards both the SEC and Pac-12. Figuring out neutral site TV rights kill me every year. If someone from ESPN can help clarify why this occurred & its accuracy, I'd be grateful.
* Utah is the first Pac-12 Championship Game participant who had no appearances on broadcast television during the regular season.
* Oregon St. appearing just twice on ESPN or FOX Sports, in this case just twice on FOX Sports, is the lowest number of combined appearances on those two entities since Colorado appeared just twice between those two network groups in 2013. The prior season, the Buffs had only appeared once on FS1 with their remaining Pac-12 controlled games on Pac-12 Networks.
* The five appearances by Washington, coupled with Utah being not shown on broadcast television, is the lowest number of combined appearances for the two championship game participants since both FOX and ABC started showing games on their broadcast network. In 2011, the championship game participants had four appearances, but ABC was the only partner allowed to show regular season games on broadcast television.
* The 34 games on Pac-12 Networks occurred over 32 unique windows. Two games were shown only on regional feeds while the national feed carried a primary game.
* ESPNU is available for Pac-12 games to be shown on but is rarely used. The last ESPNU Pac-12 game was 9/9/17 (Houston at Arizona)
* Seven Saturday primetime games were shown on broadcast television, equaling 2017. Both seasons had another non-Saturday primetime appearance.
* The number of regular season broadcast television games decreased by one from 2017.
* Four Saturday selections for shown full national on ESPN, ESPN2 or FS1 starting earlier that 7pm PT / 8pm MT. In 2017 there were two of these games.